First Outdoor Grow

why dont you make a grow journal?

Im probably gonna do an indoor journal shortly after harvest but Im a new member and didnt wanna start in the middle of a grow.

I had plants in the ground this spring that finish before it gets real cold here but we had so much rain that mine drowned. So I got 5 regular seeds of NL #5s four came up and were all females. I wanted seeds but cant complain about all ladies. haha. Im definitely gonna have some purple bud from the cold weather though.

It all depends on the strain. Some handle the cold well and others slow way down. People like us need to find a fast finishing tough plant that can take the cold. I know of people here who have plants that are very close to finishing right now and Im not close so I wont do this strain again. I will do more research for next grow and have plants that can handle it. The reason I grew these was to get seeds for indoor grow but that didnt pan out as they were all females.(again not complaining) I might try to re-veg the shortest one (she is very well built)and then clone her for indoor grow. Ive never re-vegged,cloned or done an indoor grow so this will be interesting.

I hope it doesnt get to cold for yours you have done so well and seem excited for the results. Ive heard of guys who cover them up at night when its gonna be cold or frost and that helps them. You have learned a lot and Ive learned from yours and other peoples journals. Keep up the good work and I think you will be fine and have some nice smoke soon. Keep an open mind and listen to these guys on here there are some people here who really know what they are talking about.

It all depends on the strain. Some handle the cold well and others slow way down. People like us need to find a fast finishing tough plant that can take the cold. I know of people here who have plants that are very close to finishing right now and Im not close so I wont do this strain again. I will do more research for next grow and have plants that can handle it. The reason I grew these was to get seeds for indoor grow but that didnt pan out as they were all females.(again not complaining) I might try to re-veg the shortest one (she is very well built)and then clone her for indoor grow. Ive never re-vegged,cloned or done an indoor grow so this will be interesting.

I hope it doesnt get to cold for yours you have done so well and seem excited for the results. Ive heard of guys who cover them up at night when its gonna be cold or frost and that helps them. You have learned a lot and Ive learned from yours and other peoples journals. Keep up the good work and I think you will be fine and have some nice smoke soon. Keep an open mind and listen to these guys on here there are some people here who really know what they are talking about.
Thank you! where do you buy your seeds from?

Your girl is looking so green! That is definitely the best she has looked. If it starts getting too cold maybe you can build her a little greenhouse to keep her a little warmer at night! I gave ya some reps for keeping her so green. You pic has made me wish I had done less with nutrients. I keep screwing up and overfeeding a little. Who knows maybe they would have been better off with none. It is okay though, my goal this time was to learn. I shouldn't have got greedy ha ha ha. Keep up the great work!
:bravo:

Your girl is looking so green! That is definitely the best she has looked. If it starts getting too cold maybe you can build her a little greenhouse to keep her a little warmer at night! I gave ya some reps for keeping her so green. You pic has made me wish I had done less with nutrients. I keep screwing up and overfeeding a little. Who knows maybe they would have been better off with none. It is okay though, my goal this time was to learn. I shouldn't have got greedy ha ha ha. Keep up the great work!
:bravo:
Thank you,rain! sorry to hear about your nute problems:( im very exited to try some nutes for my next grow:) But i will say its nice to screw around with the nutriens, thats the way we learn the best way to get huge plants! seeya:peace:

got some nice pictures for you guys today, she just keep looking better each time i check!
any tips how i can increase my yield? LST is out of the question! Btw, shes about 60cm tall now:)
hj_1_.JPG
hj_4_.JPG
hj_3_.JPG
hj_2_.PNG
hj_1_.PNG
hj_3_.PNG
hj_4_.PNG

Great pics, just keep her healthy she will yeild just fine. I dont know what you got for nutes but you will want something high in P for the flowering.

Thank you,rain! sorry to hear about your nute problems:( im very exited to try some nutes for my next grow:) But i will say its nice to screw around with the nutriens, thats the way we learn the best way to get huge plants! seeya:peace:

Thanks man, they will be okay, no leaf burn so it wasnt too bad. Just stunts them a little I am sure. I think I am going to go back to only giving nutes twice a week. I can always add more. I think what happens is I see other journals where they have amazing plants that they are feeding a,b,c,d,x y peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, matzah ball soup, super mega boomtastic cosmic supernova. Then I get carried away and want to stomp the gas a little more, you know what I mean? I am learning the hard way that any strong nutes given have to be given very gradually. If you are interested in adding anything maybe you can find some bat guano or worm castings. By the looks of things you don't seem to need it. You picked a great spot for your girl. You did awesome with your training too, I am really impressed how even all the branches are in height. You are going to get some crazy fly gumby go bud real soon! +reps for a beautiful plant

Thanks man, they will be okay, no leaf burn so it wasnt too bad. Just stunts them a little I am sure. I think I am going to go back to only giving nutes twice a week. I can always add more. I think what happens is I see other journals where they have amazing plants that they are feeding a,b,c,d,x y peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, matzah ball soup, super mega boomtastic cosmic supernova. Then I get carried away and want to stomp the gas a little more, you know what I mean? I am learning the hard way that any strong nutes given have to be given very gradually. If you are interested in adding anything maybe you can find some bat guano or worm castings. By the looks of things you don't seem to need it. You picked a great spot for your girl. You did awesome with your training too, I am really impressed how even all the branches are in height. You are going to get some crazy fly gumby go bud real soon! +reps for a beautiful plant
Thank you,Rain! yeah know what you mean:) i always get carried away when im watching somthing new i can do for my plant and rush straight to her and fix her up:D

Looking great sir! +reps!

In order to give an ipinion on a 'yield trick' Ill need to ask some q's. :)

Are yuou wanting to do a 'total harvest' or stagger harvesting?
I see LST(probably too late anyway) is a no no, are you apposed to 'lollipoping?
Are you planning any type of 'boost' towards the end such as molasass or nutriants?

:)

Back
Top Bottom