Redmud's Upstairs Back Deck Outdoor Grow

Cool congrat's. Hopefully it is bud rot, but a bird in the hand. I got acouple I need more time with also, so mine are going till the wheels fall off. Bubba looks great Keepem Green
Thnx Norcali, good luck on a strong finish, I gotta go check out your journal.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

With the mould or rot I'd use a diluted bucket of h2o2 first step... kill it... Stop chance of it spreading.. I think it might have been the reason doc bud started doing it..

Seven cracked, two above ground another three just planted.. :)

Got some pics and an update I live in the Eugene Oregon area and wow the work has picked up since half the workforce is in the hills from Northern California to Seattle trimming lol and I trimmed at night to pick up the extra work left behind by the trimmers lol.

I have the Bubba kush and most of Bbk1 in 5 qt buckets curing. The Lunar Landing Bbk2 and the lower buds and one branch of bbk1 are still going the cold and dismal days has slowed them quite a bit though.

Bubba in a bucket
420-magazine-mobile1839306850.jpg

Bbk1
420-magazine-mobile828874868.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1241824391.jpg

Bbk2
420-magazine-mobile1381817362.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1707814949.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1837712424.jpg
420-magazine-mobile758698480.jpg
Lunar Landing
420-magazine-mobile1012728402.jpg
420-magazine-mobile898624715.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1329071367.jpg

Yeah I did what majorpita outlined in his journal 5 gallons of water, 1/2 cup lemon juice 1/2 cup baking soda, and a rinse bucket I cut out the rot too it wasn't to bad.

Sorry I've been a stranger to the site lately as life's busy. I saw the mention of bud rot. Having had one of the wettest summers
Ever I ended up with some bud rot. IMO I'd the plants with rot are close to harvest, I'd take them right away. I snipped
Out the bad buds but it can spread quickly no matter what you do. It's better to get something rather than lose it all. I harvested outside and dried in a pole shed not to contaminate anything else. I still look at the jarred bud every few days but it's been fine.

That sucks WBFarmer my bud rot hit really fast I had to act really fast the smoke ended up being good but it ended up a lot lighter of a harvest than I hoped for.

Congrat's my friend. It's really hard to get a strain that finishes here in Portland area. I've had my best luck using Stoney Girl Gardens strains. They have acouple that even finish mid-Sept. A nice tasty strain called Marion Berry. She's real early one.
mb310.jpg
mb213.jpg

You want a good pain relief,,, this is Miss J's favorite. People say it helps even with headaches. Crippled Rino;
cr10.jpg

I've grown damn near every strain they have. They do have some bogus claims about the flowering times but still. All his strains have been grown here for years and have become well acclimated to here. A big plus, letting someone else stabilize a local strain. Just be carful with clones if you ever deal with them, I have gotten mites from them before. Just wash them like you should any clones you bring into your garden... Keepem Green

Thnx for stopping in Norcali beautiful buds you got there do you pick up seeds direct or do you have to order. The Lunar Landing was bred in Salem Oregon outdoors by BurnsBestCannabis and seems to he doing OK I stunted her bbk1 and Bubba Kush when I nute locked them in flower but she seems to be taking the dampness in stride right now. I checked the girls this morning and it looks like Bbk2 is finishing up this week I watered them last over two weeks ago so I just flushed her with 40 gallons of fresh water and will hope for the best.

I'm not really sure where you get these seeds. I know they have a store here in Portland, and had one in Cali, but I've been getting cuts from their house. Wish I didn't this year. I truely think that's where I got my hemp mite infestation from. I had 4 of their cuts and three of them were real bad and I wasn't able to save them. That's really my bad,,, I should know better than bring untreated clones into the house. Growing 101 DON'T bring in strange clones unless you spray them, even before they come thru the door... I like that Lunar Landing. Nice sparkle to her. Keepem Green

Red, I may have asked before but that blackberry kush, you grow that from seed? Who's? I can only seem to find an auto version..

I got the Bbk as a clone from a local guy but I crossed her with Lunar Landing and plan to get it to f7 and I have a couple clones coming back to me from Bbk 2 and am going to force pollen to one of them and get some feminized seeds until I get a male. But I'll make sure to get at least 500 feminized seeds from her.

I'm not really sure where you get these seeds. I know they have a store here in Portland, and had one in Cali, but I've been getting cuts from their house. Wish I didn't this year. I truely think that's where I got my hemp mite infestation from. I had 4 of their cuts and three of them were real bad and I wasn't able to save them. That's really my bad,,, I should know better than bring untreated clones into the house. Growing 101 DON'T bring in strange clones unless you spray them, even before they come thru the door... I like that Lunar Landing. Nice sparkle to her. Keepem Green
Yeah I like to learn the hard way too sometimes I did the same thing and lost a White Widow and a Gsc

Plants are looking amazing Redmud, too bad for a mild case of bud rot, but there's lots of buds for you still. Congrats on the big bowl o'buds. Thanks for the clone tip, never take a clone without disinfecting possible pests or diseases. Keep up the good work and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Okay I finally just took a day off I have been building and trimming during the days then getting home and chopping and trimming my own plants.
I chopped down Lunar Landing due to some mold and Bbk 2 got some bud rot.

Here is Lunar pre chop and hanging to dry I am trimming her up
3a84e661c91d547da2933b0d1e77a929.jpg
12e8972f2fa71d510e93befcca857c35.jpg
here is Bbk 2 pre chop and laid out
38cb995512aa9baf9878c9b2fa08c65c.jpg
20b83c839bb77808076ce98c373ee5bc.jpg

Oh I forgot to mention I left quite a few lower buds on all the girls pulled out some more Pennywise pollen and spread it all over the lower buds hopefully I get a few seeds

:high-five: well done mate... Looks like you got them all the way.. Good luck with the trimming :rofl:

Thnx Grizz! thnx for stopping by how's the the summer crop shaping up?

Back
Top Bottom