Redmud's Upstairs Back Deck Outdoor Grow

Lunar landing seedlings are insane.. Man the rapid growth is unvelievable. I'll get an update tonight.. To cold to put out yet, another few weeks.

Yeah man that LL grows fast I didn't expect it to out yield the two clones I had that were two months ahead, but it did, that's why I figured outdoor in the ground or a 300 gallon pot would do the strain justice

:passitleft:

So most of them are veging the same, look uniform. Look like they will grow tall. And I've got one stumpy fat pheno. How's all the trimming coming along?

Thanks for the offline mess. I'll get in touch pretty soon. I got tons of stupid ass tests going on right now with the Doc, but we'll talk...
I saw your first page talking about your soil mix. A real nice amendment is some rock phosphate. Really great if your working on a living soil. Stuff will last up to 5 years suppling good bloom food when needed. After 5 years you just topdress some in with the rest of your amendments and turn and she has bloom food on tap. I like to also add this stuff called K-Mag. Pieces of Stuff loaded with magnesium and potash and it's time reasleased over 3-4 years. I also like that real course bone meal, it takes longer to breakdown than fine ground. This is all for the Living Soils. Most what I'm talking are slower dissolving amendments. But if a person added it late fall it woodv'e started to break down into usable goodies. Looks like you ended up with some usable herbs... Cool Keepem Green

Cool beans Grizz, yeah I just discovered another pheno that smelled different my buddy grew out, so that's three so far, Lunar Landing that I've grown smelled sweet and the one he grew had a spice smell more than sweet.
Trimming is taking forever I have been trimming a medical grow for a friend then coming home and trimming my own I can't wait to get done with it at this point lol

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I got a few pics of the dried buds for you guys and gals.
I'm working on my next grow but am changing my set up from last winter so it's going to be a couple weeks before I get a journal going.

Here's Bubba Kush
420-magazine-mobile1275164191.jpg
420-magazine-mobile127226235.jpg

Both of the Blackberry Kush plants together
420-magazine-mobile2128067240.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1810933284.jpg
Lunar Landing
420-magazine-mobile788753673.jpg
420-magazine-mobile764326634.jpg
thnx everyone for the sound advice and help

Awesome bro, been a great journey to follow.. It's also good when you meet good people, which you are.. Remember to invite me to your next journal. I only see what happened around here, on the first page of today's posts, so I miss heaps of shit.. Reps mate on everything...

:passitleft:

Ok I got the roots for you guys they sat a bit after the chop but you can see the structure of them these are the last pics for this journal

Here is the Bbk 2
420-magazine-mobile1019046236.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2001993857.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1060368983.jpg

The Lunar Landing, Bubba kush, and Blackberry kush 1 all pretty much looked the same here is the Lunar Landing
420-magazine-mobile2083016271.jpg
420-magazine-mobile815553139.jpg
420-magazine-mobile659361540.jpg
and the $1.00 reusable 10 gallon grocery bags lol

A few things to note about the Bbk2, the shorter branch with the smaller buds didn't have many roots compared to the others so I think this is worth pursuing further the side with branches didn't get any bigger than the side with none but it wasn't smaller either except the branch with few independently feeding roots.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom