First Outdoor Grow

Got some shoots of the branch what was most likely cut off, as you see its a clean cut so dont think it was any animal.. also saw 2-3 other branches was cut but if it dont happend again i wont do anything about it! elsewise she is looking good!:) been thinking about a name but im not very good at it, so please come with some tips:) Also the brach that i glued back tougher is doing really well and is very strong now!! the well, thats about it. seeya:peace:
IMG_153410.JPG
IMG_153614.JPG
IMG_150013.JPG
IMG_15148.JPG
IMG_150610.JPG
IMG_152314.JPG
IMG_152717.JPG
IMG_152110.JPG
IMG_153015.JPG

Thats very strange that someone would take a cutting. But whats worse is they now know where you plant is and might wait for her to bud and then take her. The outdoor grower has many obstacles: bugs, climate, soil and wild life but the worst problem is thieves.

Thats very strange that someone would take a cutting. But whats worse is they now know where you plant is and might wait for her to bud and then take her. The outdoor grower has many obstacles: bugs, climate, soil and wild life but the worst problem is thieves.

Yea sadly jet is right keep an eye on your lady and probably harvest little early :(

yeh, but i can only hope for the best! maybe i will harvest it early if i get to paranoid:yikes:

shes coming along nicely after her incident with the thef! Just hoping it wont happend again.. so annoying after 4month and just got to flowering then some shithead comes steal or destroy her. well, enough complaints! rolled some jonts for a friend today also, think they will smoke really well! happy smoking Lars!:high-five: anyways, plants are doing really good and i got nothing to complan on when it comes to that:) I thank everyone who have followed my jornal so far! she would probably not do that good if it wasnt for you guys! so thanks everyone:thanks:
IMG_154812.JPG
IMG_156413.JPG
IMG_156511.JPG
IMG_154214.JPG
IMG_1569.PNG
IMG_1570.PNG

IMG_1566.PNG

And it was not just bad that a big branch was cut off, this brach is getting really thick growing with the sun straight at it for the whole day!
IMG_155015.JPG
IMG_155218.JPG

dam man, i would camp out there once it gets close to harvest and wait for that little fucker and cut his balls off lmao, but consider anyone u took there someone who might have been jealous and have grief or even just ur friend u took told someone else and someone else etc, anyways good look its looking good man
Thanks buddy:Namaste:

Fog, I could tell you just how to keep em out...but I won't.....I pray those days are over for good. What you could do is track the thief, they'll be back to check the progress of the plant. I really think it's kids, a smart person would never have cut a branch. Take very thin thread and run it horizontally completely around the area...all possible points of entry. You'll see which direction they're coming from...........they won't notice the thread as they are most likely comin at night. Once the string gets broken....move out a little further to the points of entry where the thread was broken the first time....til you're far enough away that they think they can just walk by the area all the time and you'll see the thief. In the old days we were much more aggressive with thieves............it makes me sad to think back. Run your thread at 5 feet.....it will let animals under without breaking it.

Fog, I could tell you just how to keep em out...but I won't.....I pray those days are over for good. What you could do is track the thief, they'll be back to check the progress of the plant. I really think it's kids, a smart person would never have cut a branch. Take very thin thread and run it horizontally completely around the area...all possible points of entry. You'll see which direction they're coming from...........they won't notice the thread as they are most likely comin at night. Once the string gets broken....move out a little further to the points of entry where the thread was broken the first time....til you're far enough away that they think they can just walk by the area all the time and you'll see the thief. In the old days we were much more aggressive with thieves............it makes me sad to think back. Run your thread at 5 feet.....it will let animals under without breaking it.
Thank you for the tips, mcloadie:cheer:

hey everyone! have been raining for 2 days now, really heavy this morning i even got a little worried about my girl but she is strong and did ok, lost like 3 fam leaves but i take that as a win:) what i do not like is that i saw some new branches have been cut off so i will catch them fuckers by the end of next week if they show up. Got an idea! lets just say i will catch them! have gone into the woods almost every day for 5 moths straight so i will not let some fuckers destroy my hard work (sorry about the language:)) but anyways, heres some pics from yesterday:peace:
IMG_157314.JPG
IMG_157411.JPG
IMG_158111.JPG
IMG_15798.JPG
IMG_158010.JPG
IMG_158314.JPG

Im not recommending this but years ago I knew mine had been found and were in danger so I dug them up put them in buckets and moved them to another area. They did fine but I dont believe they had begun to flower but were close and flowered right after I moved them. As I said thats only a last resort solution but it may be better than having someone butcher her piece by piece if it continues.

Back
Top Bottom