Outdoor Sativa Grown In The Ground First Outdoor Grow

Re: Outdoor Sativa grown in the ground (First outdoor grow)

Just what I wanted to hear!! Great job. :thumb: Those buds look fantastically potent and tasty! So happy for you Rooster, enjoy the fruits of your labor my friend! :circle-of-love:

Gee ya rep'd me?( I just noticed I have reps to my name and I dunno how to see who did that to which all apologies to whomever else did. Most kind and forgive my obtuse ways)But thank you for the kind words Insane Rooster very kind and makes me feel welcomed indeed. I have quickly come to love this site and am so impressed by the caliber of those who attend to these forums and those who contribute. Stellar grow bro and I saved one of your Rooster pictures, chuckled well and good when I saw them. I am soon the recipient of Malawi gold seeds in respect to your fabulous continent and will post a journal proper when the insanity of dogma ends in this state. So inspiring to see a natural grow seemingly so at ease with its environment. I want to know how that feels lol. A mini me of your monster, lmao, very mini... Dunno, five weeks out from the chopp...seven? Any how choice grow.
Peace
IMG_20140427_111537.jpg

Very nice nugs my man. Hope you're gonna get high as a pumpkin or maybe koala.. I don't know :smokin:

Good day to you Insane.

Glad it's as good as it looks and smells...you deserve it! :)

Thanks for sharing :passitleft:

good day TD

Thanks again, you would not believe how good it is I wish i could share it with all of you.

Blessed :)

Just what I wanted to hear!! Great job. :thumb: Those buds look fantastically potent and tasty! So happy for you Rooster, enjoy the fruits of your labor my friend! :circle-of-love:

Good Day Les

That they are my friend and believe me they are making me and my pocket happy!!!

:)

Gee ya rep'd me?( I just noticed I have reps to my name and I dunno how to see who did that to which all apologies to whomever else did. Most kind and forgive my obtuse ways)But thank you for the kind words Insane Rooster very kind and makes me feel welcomed indeed. I have quickly come to love this site and am so impressed by the caliber of those who attend to these forums and those who contribute. Stellar grow bro and I saved one of your Rooster pictures, chuckled well and good when I saw them. I am soon the recipient of Malawi gold seeds in respect to your fabulous continent and will post a journal proper when the insanity of dogma ends in this state. So inspiring to see a natural grow seemingly so at ease with its environment. I want to know how that feels lol. A mini me of your monster, lmao, very mini... Dunno, five weeks out from the chopp...seven? Any how choice grow.
Peace
IMG_20140427_111537.jpg

Good Day to you Sir

Thanks again for all the kind words and YES you are right :420: is a wonderful place full of EPIC growers.

The reps can be seen under your User CP, you get REP for posts that are rep worthy by other members!!!

I hope that NICE plant of yours has a journal if it does not PLEASE start one so we can see the rest of it's life and also a Harvest!!!

Best an Blessed to you!!

Very nice nugs my man. Hope you're gonna get high as a pumpkin or maybe koala.. I don't know :smokin:

Good day Conradino

Always nice to see you, I have been getting high off it like all kinds of things like i said i wish i can share so you can have a taste.

Blessed

First off

Thanks for the kind words it is good to hear this from you, How are your plants coming?

Blessed uncle Mo FAYA!!

MY harvest coming along shortly, so I should be starting a new journal in the next month! I'll be sure to send you a link. It will be great to have a little SA flava to the journal;)

And once again congrats on PoTM nomination, you got my vote!

PS. have you been to the mbabane area recently?

MY harvest coming along shortly, so I should be starting a new journal in the next month! I'll be sure to send you a link. It will be great to have a little SA flava to the journal;)

And once again congrats on PoTM nomination, you got my vote!

PS. have you been to the mbabane area recently?

Jay there AG

Would love to be part of that new journal of yours please let me know as soon as it is up so i can sub. Good luck with the up coming Harvest i DO NOT envy the trimming you have ahead of you just went trough that...lol. Thanks for the kind words and vote regarding the PoTM contest, THANK YOU MY FRIEND!!!

Eish i have not been to Swaziland in two or so years, I used to have a guy there that i would stock up with but like i said it has been some time, I might just go up there in Sep but i will just see any way.

Thanks and as always :adore: your work and input!!!

Blessed Uncle ... MOFaya...BURN!!!

Ground hog day!

..I cant believe it's still going... :)

...You lied insane...we don't have a total weight yet...you've still got 2lb or more on the frikin tree!

...You lied insane...we don't have a total weight yet...you've still got 2lb or more on the frikin tree!
At least...

Congrats on your plant of the month win Rooster. It was well deserved; I can never seem to get enough of the pics of your Cannabis tree.

:thumb:

:popcorn:

looking mighty fine. that is a big girl you got there :thumb:

Congratulations Insane dude on your POTM, that is a "no brainer" Mr. Rooster.
Maybe they will start a new contest "Re-veg monster of the month RVMOTM.....what do you think 420?

Congrats Insane... and to your question... yes I have.... The original girls were the mom's of the ones I harvested last night and they have all come from bag seed then in the closet I have harvested a Sugar Black Rose and Northern Lights x Big Bud and those are the 2 I am smoking on now. The bag seed is good and much better than the original bag I bought but I still like my med seed girls much better. My fella takes a couple of sacks with him when he is on the road for the guys he works with as he doesn't like it at all and doesn't smoke or anything else but a couple of his hands like it a lot and it works out. I'm actually quite happy that it is all chopped and finished and everything else coming out of the closet and tent will be medical seed quality. Just placed another seed order last week so am waiting for them and an excited to start something new.... Oh and btw the med smoke I have is the best I have ever smoked and I have been smoking for 42 years so I am thrilled with the results so far......:circle-of-love:

F*** Me. 11.5kg.

Insanerooster, I joined 420 today just because I felt the need to comment on your grow. I've been following it for a while now already... As a fellow South African, it's great knowing that there are people out there like you who freely fight the prohibition and do whatever the hell you want!

11.5kg wet weight? :bravo:

Fantastic is the only word I have for the Monster. It will be sad to see her go, but it was great to watch her grow.

I'm so excited to hear what the final weigh-in will be!

Anyways, thanks for the entertainment and I'm definitely subscribing :goodjob: :Namaste:

Re: F*** Me. 11.5kg.

Insanerooster, I joined 420 today just because I felt the need to comment on your grow. I've been following it for a while now already... As a fellow South African, it's great knowing that there are people out there like you who freely fight the prohibition and do whatever the hell you want!

11.5kg wet weight? :bravo:

Fantastic is the only word I have for the Monster. It will be sad to see her go, but it was great to watch her grow.

I'm so excited to hear what the final weigh-in will be!

Anyways, thanks for the entertainment and I'm definitely subscribing :goodjob: :Namaste:

A VERY good Day to you...

Wow this is SOOO nice having a fellow SA grower on here plus making your first comment on my journal, I am honoured indeed bra!

see your in PTA that is just round the bend for me I'm in Midrand.

Thank you kindly for the wonderful words and i hope to see you active here on 420, can't wait for your first journal.

May we one day smoke it legally...

Best and Blessed to you.

:adore: :420:

A VERY good Day to you...

Wow this is SOOO nice having a fellow SA grower on here plus making your first comment on my journal, I am honoured indeed bra!

see your in PTA that is just round the bend for me I'm in Midrand.

Thank you kindly for the wonderful words and i hope to see you active here on 420, can't wait for your first journal.

I couldn't be considered a grower... Yet...! I have a little Durban Poison closet operation on the go, but nothing serious yet... One day I hope to grow my own proudly South African MONSTER and then I'll start calling myself a grower :woohoo:

Midrand? Ya that is right around the corner from here, a short Gautrain ride away :thumb: If you ever need a hand trimming at least I don't have to travel 300km to offer my help!

May we one day smoke it legally...

Best and Blessed to you.

And may one day be sooner than we expect.

How is the drying process going? I'm looking forward to more pictures :yummy:

:cheer: Official Rooster Update :cheer:

zf3c.jpg

Hello to All :420:'ers out there...

Ok so it's like this ... i have been off :420: for some days now due to a Power station that got burned down in my area, I have been running on 3 Genarators to keep my house and Grow house running but i could not use any of my PC's as the power was FAR to unstable to run any electronics so hence NO internets ergo no :420:. well some time 4 hr's ago power got restored and i am now back online.

TIMBEEERRRRRR

Well it is now 5 am Monday morning and i have just Finally cut down the MONSTER, But before an Official Harvest Update i would lust like to take one last look at Monster and her time in my garden.

This was my First Outdoor grow EVER, As we all know Monster was a Sativa of unknown strain, i planted her last year in Nov and it has been a Joy to grow her, aside from the worm issues she ran almost problem free. so far she has given a HUGE first harvers more that what i expected to get from the whole plant and i am now busy with the last Harvest and it looks like it should be more or less the same in size as the first one.

Ok so i leave you with this one last look at her life before i come to you with the Official Harvest Update...

IMG00066-20140203-1517.jpg
IMG00090-20140210-0921.jpg
IMG00101-20140217-0901.jpg
IMG00115-20140224-1230.jpg
IMG00093-20140211-0903.jpg
IMG00103-20140217-1041.jpg
P10802222.jpg
Bud_1_week_13.jpg
Top_1_Week_13.jpg
Head_4.JPG
P1080343.JPG
P1080318.JPG
P1080358.jpg
P1080356.jpg
P1080377.jpg
16234.jpg
15244.jpg
IMG00180-20140328-1207.jpg
IMG00185-20140328-1209.jpg
IMG00184-20140328-1209.jpg
05176.jpg
01505.jpg
P1080562.jpg

P1080564.jpg
P1080576.jpg
P1080607.jpg
P1080602.jpg
P1080596.jpg
P1080890.JPG
P1080919.JPG
P1080931.JPG
P1080943.JPG
P1080900.JPG
P1080943.JPG
P1080958.jpg
P1080975.jpg
P1090007.jpg
P1090035.jpg
P1090025.jpg
P1090037.jpg
P1090039.jpg
P1090046.jpg
P1090042.jpg

Best and Blessed too all.

:420:

My god lol, lovely reminiscence session brother, so much glory!! It was so great to see it grow, I'll never forget this plant lol, as I'm sure you won't ever either. Thanks for sharing this with us here, it has been great to welcome you into the community here. You have became a valuable member to us, and we wish to see more of your grows.

Again, this was an incredible grow, I'm still boggled by some of those pictures, those roots coming out of the ground, totally gives it the feel that she is really alive. She produced you some amazing medicine with minimal setbacks, definitely a big win (so to speak :) )

Truthfully, that bud looks incredible. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom