First Outdoor Grow

Im not recommending this but years ago I knew mine had been found and were in danger so I dug them up put them in buckets and moved them to another area. They did fine but I dont believe they had begun to flower but were close and flowered right after I moved them. As I said thats only a last resort solution but it may be better than having someone butcher her piece by piece if it continues.
If i dont catch them and they continue ripping her apart i will do that! thanks:)

If i dont catch them and they continue ripping her apart i will do that! thanks:)

Bro, they are the little hoodlums in your neighborhood. You could put an IR camera out there and find out exactly which one did it......put it way up high, but bro, please use discretion. I know that what they are doing is wrong, and I promise you that there are ugly ways of stopping them...remember...this is your learning experience, I would give you as much weed as that plant could produce....our kids make mistakes.....and if it was on a larger scale I would handle it................thanks!

Bro, they are the little hoodlums in your neighborhood. You could put an IR camera out there and find out exactly which one did it......put it way up high, but bro, please use discretion. I know that what they are doing is wrong, and I promise you that there are ugly ways of stopping them...remember...this is your learning experience, I would give you as much weed as that plant could produce....our kids make mistakes.....and if it was on a larger scale I would handle it................thanks!
Im just gonna talk to them, like what is even the point?

I woul leave a note. Tell them they are wasting time because the buds are not even close to getting you high yet. And that they can come to your house and smoke with you when it is ready.
Then give them the Police Departments address... :)

do you guys think i can see when the buds are ready to be harvested with a30x21mm microscope?:)

I have been using a 30x jewelers scope and I like it. It could be a little bigger in size maybe. Only bad thing is I lost it. I just bought a

-Magnification: 40 X (haven't used it yet)
-Lens Diameter: 25 mm (I like this size better than my old 21mm)
-Illumination: LED light (seems like a nice option, though not needed)

I prefer the jewelers scopes vs. the 60-100x mini microscopes.

I have been using a 30x jewelers scope and I like it. It could be a little bigger in size maybe. Only bad thing is I lost it. I just bought a

-Magnification: 40 X (haven't used it yet)
-Lens Diameter: 25 mm (I like this size better than my old 21mm)
-Illumination: LED light (seems like a nice option, though not needed)

I prefer the jewelers scopes vs. the 60-100x mini microscopes.

Update: I tried out my 40x by 25mm and I DO NOT LIKE IT! My 30x by 21mm was far superior at seeing trichome color.

I think it is the 25mm size that prevents the 40x getting close enough to see trichome color. It gives a nice big area but it is way to far away. My 30x by 21mm I had to get real close to the buds but I could see the trichome heads and stems clearly.

So scratch the 40x by 25mm. If I had to guess maybe a 60x by 25mm may cut it. I would have to try one to find out. tried my 60x-100x mini scope thing and it is absolutely worthless for scouting trichome color unless you are going to cut the bud off and look at it in a static stationary mode. Otherwise there is (or I can NOT hold it still enough to get it focused) to much movement to focus it.

Update: I tried out my 40x by 25mm and I DO NOT LIKE IT! My 30x by 21mm was far superior at seeing trichome color.

I think it is the 25mm size that prevents the 40x getting close enough to see trichome color. It gives a nice big area but it is way to far away. My 30x by 21mm I had to get real close to the buds but I could see the trichome heads and stems clearly.

So scratch the 40x by 25mm. If I had to guess maybe a 60x by 25mm may cut it. I would have to try one to find out. tried my 60x-100x mini scope thing and it is absolutely worthless for scouting trichome color unless you are going to cut the bud off and look at it in a static stationary mode. Otherwise there is (or I can NOT hold it still enough to get it focused) to much movement to focus it.

I also just pissed my money away on a 60 x 100. I need to find one that works.

I also just pissed my money away on a 60 x 100. I need to find one that works.

I just ordered another SE - Loupe - Triplet, Chrome Plated, 30x, 21mm. It comes with a leather case. It is the same one I have used in the past and I like it.

That sounds spendy. They got anything aluminum foil plated?

The 40x was $2.00 and I didn't like it. The 30x is $13.00 and I liked it. Just went with a product I had used before vs. trying to get a 30x for $1.55 and pay shipping and not like it or have it fall apart.

Hi friend. I am sorry to hear some idiot is taking branches. I was a stupid kid once so I understand too. I would set up a fake boobie trap so it cant possibly hurt anyone. Then a little note that says "I am watching you". Or maybe set up a trap that turns on a boom box and plays an old mc hammer song or makes one of those little hand held fog horns go off then they will think you are coming. String up your girl with string attached to a fake grenade. Ok enough silly ideas. As far as the name do you have a fav tv show or a singer you really like? Btw awesome job rolling those blunts. Oh and if you move her dig from really far out and deep to try to avoid killing lots of roots. I would move her at sunset so she does not dry out from the sun as much. Also water her well. Good luck buddy. I am sorry this shyte is happening.
:circle-of-love:

Hi friend. I am sorry to hear some idiot is taking branches. I was a stupid kid once so I understand too. I would set up a fake boobie trap so it cant possibly hurt anyone. Then a little note that says "I am watching you". Or maybe set up a trap that turns on a boom box and plays an old mc hammer song or makes one of those little hand held fog horns go off then they will think you are coming. String up your girl with string attached to a fake grenade. Ok enough silly ideas. As far as the name do you have a fav tv show or a singer you really like? Btw awesome job rolling those blunts. Oh and if you move her dig from really far out and deep to try to avoid killing lots of roots. I would move her at sunset so she does not dry out from the sun as much. Also water her well. Good luck buddy. I am sorry this shyte is happening.
:circle-of-love:
hmm.. i love dexter but thats not really an option! will leave a note saying "why?" and leave a pen:) only reasonable thing i come up with is someone is cloning her since theyve taken only lower braches..

Back
Top Bottom