First Outdoor Grow

so removed the salt today and replaced it with some some sticks and stuff so it will get harder for snails to come near my girl, will build it higher next time im out there but i will do for now:peace:
IMG_136014.JPG
IMG_136116.JPG
IMG_136312.JPG
IMG_136418.JPG

That plant grew! A lot to consider, I'm glad the salt is gone, you have to remember that you're growing this plant with 0 ammendments, which I think is a good exercise. You can see a slightly lighter colored overall appearance, more pronounced on the lower portion of the plant. The brown spots could be any number of things...and my brain is frozen this instant to think...LOL....but the fact that you're not going to amend anything...just observe. A plant, or a tree, will generally grow roots laterally to the point which is referred to as "the drip line", this is the outer most circumference of a plant or tree. It is a pretty plant, and is back on track with like what?...........a two day stall? Excellent transplant..........+reps. As for the pistils, the will grow continually, you will pick your plant if you choose to, before they stop growing completely. The buds will start to stack up on the stems, and her growth will almost stop....height and width. The bud material will form, which is made up of calyxes, trichomes, and the closely related leaves. It takes time...just be patient, I can see it coming.........as far as time for it to finish....we'll see, but then you grew this plant to acquaint yourself with the cannabis, and anything you get from it will be nothing but pure joy and love!

That plant grew! A lot to consider, I'm glad the salt is gone, you have to remember that you're growing this plant with 0 ammendments, which I think is a good exercise. You can see a slightly lighter colored overall appearance, more pronounced on the lower portion of the plant. The brown spots could be any number of things...and my brain is frozen this instant to think...LOL....but the fact that you're not going to amend anything...just observe. A plant, or a tree, will generally grow roots laterally to the point which is referred to as "the drip line", this is the outer most circumference of a plant or tree. It is a pretty plant, and is back on track with like what?...........a two day stall? Excellent transplant..........+reps. As for the pistils, the will grow continually, you will pick your plant if you choose to, before they stop growing completely. The buds will start to stack up on the stems, and her growth will almost stop....height and width. The bud material will form, which is made up of calyxes, trichomes, and the closely related leaves. It takes time...just be patient, I can see it coming.........as far as time for it to finish....we'll see, but then you grew this plant to acquaint yourself with the cannabis, and anything you get from it will be nothing but pure joy and love!
Thank you, that is very true!:Namaste:

My girl is looking better than ever and not stressed at all anymore, probably got used to the new soil and she is loving it! Almost no yellow leaves anymore and evrything is great, pistils are popping out everywhere! Lifes great
wanna thank mcloadie for advising me to put her in the ground even though i was scared of it because last time i did it the plant was eaten up over night but that one was very small! yeh, thats about it, seeya:peace:
IMG_1394.PNG
IMG_139213.JPG
IMG_139311.JPG
IMG_1412.PNG
IMG_1415.PNG
IMG_1417.PNG
IMG_1420.PNG
IMG_1422.PNG
IMG_1421.PNG

Back
Top Bottom