My Perpetual Foursome

Looks like im getting roots on the bottom. I want them to fill out more on the sides before I up pot. According to my last grow it was after 13 days. So looks like this weekend. Would be nice to do that and harvest my other crop. When I move my little ones to my main tent I'll really be able to get this grow going with my good veg light.

Edit: the Amnesia Haze is behind a little. It had trouble shedding the seed "husk" early on.

Attachments

• IMG_20200212_052746823.jpg
    IMG_20200212_052746823.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 230
  • IMG_20200212_052639113.jpg
    IMG_20200212_052639113.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_20200212_052622541.jpg
    IMG_20200212_052622541.jpg
    602.4 KB · Views: 229
It looks like they did stretch some but your light meter should fix that. I kept my lights low this time so that didn't happen. Mine are close to 2 weeks old now & just put out it's 1st set of 7 finger leaves. I only have my lights on 50% right now but going to go up to 75% this weekend when I start using MC. I did the 1st LST on 2 of them last night & to my surprise I found branches growing up over the branch I LST'd already.

It looks like they did stretch some but your light meter should fix that. I kept my lights low this time so that didn't happen. Mine are close to 2 weeks old now & just put out it's 1st set of 7 finger leaves. I only have my lights on 50% right now but going to go up to 75% this weekend when I start using MC. I did the 1st LST on 2 of them last night & to my surprise I found branches growing up over the branch I LST'd already.
Yes i had them under tiny light a few days ago it made them stretch. They haven't stretched in a few days under those. Still though I have a much better light waiting. I plan on topping in a few weeks. Going to wait for 5 nodes and top them all at the third. I like to train a lot. I top 3 times in total before flower twice early on one more time right before I flip.

The little ladies are looking good bro.
One thing I would say is I would up pot and give them a couple of days to settle before moving to the tent.
My 8 balls didn't like me doing both and had a bit of a sulk.

The little ladies are looking good bro.
One thing I would say is I would up pot and give them a couple of days to settle before moving to the tent.
My 8 balls didn't like me doing both and had a bit of a sulk.
First thing ill do is bury them and get rid of the stems. My first grow the plants reacted well to the viparspar. The lux meter will help. I have a good idea where to start the height at.

Everytime I uppot they don't skip a beat perk right up. Luckily I used to work in landscaping transplanting is nothing.

I also use FFOF and I did manage to get a free sample of Megacrop. I put it in my closet for use next November. (only grow once per year) Cost was 8.90 Canadian for shipping. When you mix it are you using 1 US gallon or a Canadian gallon. makes a difference up here. Our gallon is 4.54 litres to your US gallon at 3.78 litres.

I also use FFOF and I did manage to get a free sample of Megacrop. I put it in my closet for use next November. (only grow once per year) Cost was 8.90 Canadian for shipping. When you mix it are you using 1 US gallon or a Canadian gallon. makes a difference up here. Our gallon is 4.54 litres to your US gallon at 3.78 litres.
1 US gallon. The free sample has a good amount in it. I'm still using it and have the $25 bag handy.

These are what I plan to use instead of a trellis. So I can actually trim and stuff. They're detachable there's enough parts to make them tall enough. Going to progressively attach as the plants grow.

Still on 2g per gallon of mc.

Just waiting for the weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_20200212_163130961.jpg
    IMG_20200212_163130961.jpg
    651.7 KB · Views: 247
Yes i had them under tiny light a few days ago it made them stretch. They haven't stretched in a few days under those. Still though I have a much better light waiting. I plan on topping in a few weeks. Going to wait for 5 nodes and top them all at the third. I like to train a lot. I top 3 times in total before flower twice early on one more time right before I flip.
I've been doing the exact same thing my past few grows. I'm only topping once this time at the 4th node. Want this to be a quick grow so only vegging about 4-5 weeks at most. They get about 16" - 18" & I'm flipping. Just need enough to last 30 - 45 days so I don't have to go to the dispensary & I can put that $$$ into my grow room.

Also what are your thoughts on this stuff? I know your a numbers guy @MrSauga https://subcoolssoil.com/shop/

EDIT: Upon further investigation, turns out the owner of this stuff lived somewhere on the west coast of the US. If what I'm reading is correct the fires took his business and he lost his health. Guess the company is gone.. I'll try and confirm it :(

I smoke about an oz. a week so I need about 6 oz. total from 3 plants. Shouldn't be hard to do as I was pulling 6 oz. or more from my auto's. I think I got over 2 oz. per plant on my very 1st grow & I did all kinds of things wrong on that one.
Right now I still have to buy weed but I'll harvest very very soon and will have plenty. With that being said I'm at about an 8th a week. It sucks. Soon it'll be about a quarter a week.

Also what are your thoughts on this stuff? I know your a numbers guy @MrSauga https://subcoolssoil.com/shop/

EDIT: Upon further investigation, turns out the owner of this stuff lived somewhere on the west coast of the US. If what I'm reading is correct the fires took his business and he lost his health. Guess the company is gone.. I'll try and confirm it :(
Subcool passed away about two weeks ago.:(

Back
Top Bottom