• Jack herrer x 4
  • Blueberry Jack x 2
  • Agent Orange x 2
  • Black Domina x 2
Jack Herrer:(60/40)(S/I)
Blueberry Jack:(60/40)(I/S)
Agent Orange:(50/50)
Black Domina:(95/5)(I/S)

All of the plants are currently in Veg (The Jack Herrer for 5 days the others less, Black Domina just came home with me today).

As you can see I'm using Soil, you may be able to see the bag of Fox Farm Ocean Forest which I thought I may give a try, if anyone has reasons not to use it please let m me know :D Im planning on keeping them in a one gallon pot, hopefully that will work sustain them throw flower.

I'm using a 8 Bulb T5 Florescent hood with 4 foot bulbs. Im feeding them on Mondays and giving them straight water (Maybe some B1 for roots) on Fridays.

growroom14.jpg

allplants1.jpg

nutes35.jpg

Im Using the Three Main Fox Farm Nutes, Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. Im also supplementing with B1 for Root Growth/Transplant shock.

Stay Tuned!
Chobble

Re: My Second Indoor T5 Florescent Grow (Many Great Genetics

Thanks for posting

Its my pleasure :D

Anyways to bring you guys up to date with what I have been doing with this guys, it hasnt been all to exciting. I got the Jacks about 5 days ago, The Agent Orange and Blueberry Jack 2 days ago and the Black Domina today.

Jack_Herrer2.jpg

These are the Jack Herrer, I got them and they where fairly tall I topped them a few days ago and they are still growing taller. Hopefully they will get a little bushier, but I knew I took a risk with the Sativa, Its the medicine I need though.

blackdomina1.jpg

These Black Domina clones are a little beat up and gnarly but nothing a little TLC cant fix. I hit them with some B1 and water to help with the transplant as they told me they had recently been fed. Im hoping for the best from these, as they are a very strong Indica and supposed to be a fast flower. (Sensi Seeds)

AgentOblueberryjack.jpg

Agent Orange was bred by SubCool Seeds. I was assured the clone is from a mother from seed. I tend to believe the place as they also sell SubCool Seeds. Anyways he also said that they should be topped early if grown indoors, As it will get tall. So I did so and it seems to be thriving. I'm hoping for a great grow from these two little guys.

Blueberry Jack was just someones Hybrid. This one is an Indica Dominate and I'm honestly hopping for a lot of the Jack Genes to shine through, and maybe it be easier to grow. Like the Jack thought its stretching out a little bit.

Re: My Second Indoor T5 Florescent Grow (Many Great Genetics)

Wow you have some amazing strains there jack herrer and blueberry jack yum yum:bravo: I will be checking in on your progress and anticipate those awesome strains grow into fruit keep up the good work:thumb: :thumb:

Number 2 California Orange!

Give me God's home grown medicine over man's chemicals

Wow you have some amazing strains there jack herrer and blueberry jack yum yum:bravo: I will be checking in on your progress and anticipate those awesome strains grow into fruit keep up the good work:thumb: :thumb:

Give me God's home grown medicine over man's chemicals

Yeah they really are some great strains. Im really excited to see if I can beat the yield I got last run through with these T5's this time Im going to replace all the Bulbs with red spectrum bulbs instead of the four I did last time. The buds that where produced where a bit to fluffy and even though I got a whompping 3 Jars from four tiny headbands I feel like a dense bud would be really nice.

Anyways more pictures to come!

So Im coming across a problem, One of the Jacks is just getting to tall! Even though I've topped it its just growing like no other and the tops arn't ready to be cut yet. so I bent the to many stokes down a little bit and held them there for a little while they held there after a bit. Hopefully this will just make it grow out a little...

I have a sativa that I wanted to make a bush due to hieght restrictions so i took some thick garden wraps and pulled the branches down and left them like that and now they are growing outward like crazy. you can continue to pull the branches down. I dont know how good that is to do but it worked for me. have a great day todays flavor is sweet diesel :blunt:

I'LL TAKE GOD'S HOMEMADE MEDICINE INSTEAD OF MAN'S CHEMICALS

I have a sativa that I wanted to make a bush due to hieght restrictions so i took some thick garden wraps and pulled the branches down and left them like that and now they are growing outward like crazy. you can continue to pull the branches down. I dont know how good that is to do but it worked for me. have a great day todays flavor is sweet diesel :blunt:

I'LL TAKE GOD'S HOMEMADE MEDICINE INSTEAD OF MAN'S CHEMICALS

Thank you Twinkie. I think I will try a more aggressive technique like that. Maybe some LST too.

I also read through your Journal, I got a few more pages to go!

Get the lights closer to them, they can take the lights almost touching them, just raise them as the plants grow. They are looking pretty stretch for being so young, getting the light closer will help tighten up the inter-nodal spacing. I would also consider doing some more topping to get them to develop a bit more lateral growth and increase the number of tops you will have. Those sativas are going to get taller than the rest, so start on your height control plan now, unless you will have them in different spaces, or have multiple lights to keep the all happy. (best thing is an even canopy with any light, but more so with flouros)

No need to switch to red bulbs yet, if you want to add one in there that's ok, but they are far from being done vegging.

Get the lights closer to them, they can take the lights almost touching them, just raise them as the plants grow. They are looking pretty stretch for being so young, getting the light closer will help tighten up the inter-nodal spacing. I would also consider doing some more topping to get them to develop a bit more lateral growth and increase the number of tops you will have. Those sativas are going to get taller than the rest, so start on your height control plan now, unless you will have them in different spaces, or have multiple lights to keep the all happy. (best thing is an even canopy with any light, but more so with flouros)

No need to switch to red bulbs yet, if you want to add one in there that's ok, but they are far from being done vegging.

I have had a lot of really odd things happen, Since those picture I have moved the lights down. Another thing is that I have actually topped them all! Haha I know those Jacks dont look like it but they have been topped. I also started to tied down the tallest Jack with the most growth on its two new tops. Ill post pictures of that tomorrow when my lights turn back on.

The Red Bulbs arnt going in for about a week to a week n a half, depending on how much they want to grow in the coming days. I just cant have them get to big on me.

Im actually going to go take some pictures now stay tuned.

Here is a picture I promised you... I decided to give everyone else a boost and get them all as close as I could. Used some Yukon Jade from the lapidary shop ;P.

Allplants2.jpg

Im giving my first go at small plant LST. I wanted to just make that Jack Herrer grow a little bit bushy so I tied the two fresh tops down a little bit and I have them going opposite ways now. I really hope I'm doing it right... Here's a better picture of the plant.

(The reason I havn;t done it to the other is because enough growth has not spurted up for me to be comfortable playing with it.)

jackherrer1lst.jpg

Thats all for now

- Tom

Well here's an update, I have tied down two of the Jack Herrers now. The first one I tied down is getting rather monstrous :p. Damn Sativas. Anyways everyone else is doing pretty good. I'm keeping the light down as low as possible even if a couple leaves get a little burnt.

Picture to come tonight hopefully :D

- Chobbs

1118112245.jpg

Here are 8 of the girls. I didnt notice I cut out two of them when I took the picture. Two of the Jacks on the right are missing, Those have bother been showing great growth.

1118112243.jpg

I know this plant looks a little gnarly. But if there was a mother I would keep it would be this guy. I have a total of 6 main tops going and have topped two branches. All of the strings are to keep it all tied down of course ;).

This guy will be my most difficult plant to maintain through the flowering stages due to height problems.

agent_orange.jpg

This Agent orange is doing great, He's the taller one of the two. Two of the lower branches have popped up there and the tops are coming along. I have noticed a lot of growth the last few days in this bad boy, and hope to see more.

1118112246.jpg

Aww the Black Domina. My troubled Child. I have tried to nurse you to health. At least your growing a little bit. It may be that I'm so used to growing Sativa's that I'm worried about the slow growth of this nearly pure Indica? I'm not sure but I'm babying it.

The last thing I have to talk about is that I am supposed to be getting a high CBD strain in the form of a few cuttings. I need to keep one of these puppies I intend to use the Bonsai Method to keep my mother. My only problem is, That I would really like to get a 100Watt Diamond series light. Im working to scrounge the mother together to order this light so I can keep this strain alive, That I need for medicine. If you guys have any other easy(I'm no electrician) and cost efficient way to provide enough light for a mother please let me know!

(I have a 31"x31" space.. Its a shower.)

For my mothers I use the T5HOs about 2~3 inches above the plant. I trim my moms every two days to keep them short. I have a 4 bulb, 4 foot fixture. It works fine, but I will be switching it out for a DS light in the future just so I don't have to keep the light so close, otherwise the T5's work great for moms.

Remember, for moms you aren't going for a massive bushy plant, you just want it to stay alive and produce enough cuttings for your garden. I feed mine reduced strength nutes and use the T5's. I don't want to encourage massive growth (unless I need to take 30 cuttings, then I will let the "chosen one" veg out more).

For my mothers I use the T5HOs about 2~3 inches above the plant. I trim my moms every two days to keep them short. I have a 4 bulb, 4 foot fixture. It works fine, but I will be switching it out for a DS light in the future just so I don't have to keep the light so close, otherwise the T5's work great for moms.

Remember, for moms you aren't going for a massive bushy plant, you just want it to stay alive and produce enough cuttings for your garden. I feed mine reduced strength nutes and use the T5's. I don't want to encourage massive growth (unless I need to take 30 cuttings, then I will let the "chosen one" veg out more).

I was pulled towards the LED because of the fact that It covers the same area, runs cooler, and saves me money on the power (Less Amps on the circuit = me doing more in there). The LED is only 80 more dollars then the T5 hood that would cover the same space... I may just get a small T5 hood if it really comes down to it though. (Use it for clones later)....

Great strains Chobble! I'm currently growing Blueberry Jack too. Where did you get the pheno?
:Namaste:

Great strains Chobble! I'm currently growing Blueberry Jack too. Where did you get the pheno?
:Namaste:

That's an interesting story actually. I went to Elemental Wellness in San jose (an hour drive). Due to so technicalities they turned me away. They had Harliquin, a strain that majorly helps with my elements (and a lot of peoples). I was not only obtaining this strain for myself but also for WAMM, staff told me they where searching for high CBD strains and to get them a cutting or seeds.

Anyways elemental sent me to Harborside (They are one of our sponsors actually). Harborside for a big dispensary is nice. I personally like the little guy but they had a nice assortment of seeds and healthy clones. They also had forty harliquin clones that morning but no others.

So determined to get a few clones I got the two agent orange and the two blueberry jack. I got the Agent orange because I had seen it on SubCools website and in so many dispensary as seeds. I thought I may try growing it and see how I like it, as it is a very available strain in my area.

Back
Top Bottom