My very first time growing

Welcome and congrats on your grow, Not sure on the lower range lights for output and spectrum. But if saving up a little more I’d recommend a Mars hydro TS1000 there a little over a 100$ but well worth every penny. I’ll look into some other lights for you and I’m sure other can give there opinion as well. Congrats again

TS1000 grow light used on 2 autoflowers

4BB67821-62D1-439E-987E-7589645D863B.jpeg

Know that for $100 you won't get much of a light. As others have suggested mars has the best option for you, simply put though growing cannabis brakes some cash to properly set up and growing under anything less is pointless imo. Cheapest grow option for you is seeds out door growing I dirt. If you want indoor then a dirt pot and light minimum ( you have not dealt with smell or air circulation yet.. or humidity, or lack of humidity or temp.. I dont mean to be diswasive but hard truth is pretty much what I do. If you are planning a dirt grow and not needing to worry about smell then a light, a tent, an ocilating fan for starters, hde humidifier Also likely to need. Adding humidity is easy taking it out is harder :) a firt time grower would benefit using photo period feminized seeds also as they are more forgiving to beginner mistakes. Auto flowers are decent but you NEED to have things dialed before you start to produce much from them, and despite being advertised as for beginner growers they are in fact more complicated to get a good and proper yield from. :)

Know that for $100 you won't get much of a light. As others have suggested mars has the best option for you, simply put though growing cannabis brakes some cash to properly set up and growing under anything less is pointless imo. Cheapest grow option for you is seeds out door growing I dirt. If you want indoor then a dirt pot and light minimum ( you have not dealt with smell or air circulation yet.. or humidity, or lack of humidity or temp.. I dont mean to be diswasive but hard truth is pretty much what I do. If you are planning a dirt grow and not needing to worry about smell then a light, a tent, an ocilating fan for starters, hde humidifier Also likely to need. Adding humidity is easy taking it out is harder :) a firt time grower would benefit using photo period feminized seeds also as they are more forgiving to beginner mistakes. Auto flowers are decent but you NEED to have things dialed before you start to produce much from them, and despite being advertised as for beginner growers they are in fact more complicated to get a good and proper yield from. :)
welcome @93johnny420, there are other manufacturers that are good then just mars. I would suggest to look at the sponsor section. some of the light sponsors are @Budget LED @NextLight and few more.

Welcome to the forum @93johnny420 :welcome:
Hello guys, I'm glad i can be a part of this forum, my name is John im 28 and i live in Greece, i have germinated an autoflower seed from seedbis (SkunkNo1) and i would like to ask if you could recommend any good grow lights for 50-80$.

Any form of help is much appreciated.

Stay safe.
I use HIDs, there old school, but CHEAP...

1000 watt.JPG

welcome @93johnny420, there are other manufacturers that are good then just mars. I would suggest to look at the sponsor section. some of the light sponsors are @Budget LED @NextLight and few more.
Both those are expensive though. Wont touch them for $100. More expensive "Does Not Mean Better !" I've paid $1050 for P900's & the $260 Mars Hydro TSW 2000 blows it away. I think Mars has the best light for the price they sell them; Hands Down. If the other companies dropped their prices some I may feel differently. But I'll take Mars for Best Bang for my Buck.

Both those are expensive though. Wont touch them for $100. More expensive "Does Not Mean Better !" I've paid $1050 for P900's & the $260 Mars Hydro TSW 2000 blows it away. I think Mars has the best light for the price they sell them; Hands Down. If the other companies dropped their prices some I may feel differently. But I'll take Mars for Best Bang for my Buck.
I'd stick with my maxisun pb2000 got 3 of them for $240 each.. but for a smaller 2x2 tent I like the looks of the results people are getting with the Mars.. I switched from several $100 amazon lights to these and the p,a ts are defanitelly happier. The ultra budget led is now a germination light.. me likey upgrades :)

Back
Top Bottom