Name that deficiency/toxicity - Please

We'll, (no pun) lol your water looks really good, aside from the magnesium. I was just hunting for answers.....

We'll, (no pun) lol your water looks really good, aside from the magnesium. I was just hunting for answers.....

Thanks, McCdive! I really do appreciate it.
All in all, she's doing well and the only plant really showing this problem. Her cousin has the barest hint of what looks like the same thing but I can't even be sure. I'm going to keep on with my current supplement and see where she finishes.
:high-five:

You never know with seeds. I just came off a grow of 7 autos. 2 were decent, 1 was mediocre and 4 were absolute junk. All the same lights, nutes, media and pots. Luck of the draw, I guess.

Carry on. You know what you're doing. ;-)

:thumb: Andy :Namaste:

Thanks, McCdive! I really do appreciate it.
All in all, she's doing well and the only plant really showing this problem. Her cousin has the barest hint of what looks like the same thing but I can't even be sure. I'm going to keep on with my current supplement and see where she finishes.
:high-five:

Howdy Major :byebye:

I cut my Durban that was doing the same thing yesterday. If I can remember I'll try and get a look at the root ball when I get home. I'm a little suspicious of some sort of pest now lol. The others are fine. She came out ok too. Just ugly fans. No sign of it on sugars or buds. Yield might have been a little lower than hoped.. not much tho.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom