Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

If they are really frosty there's no need to trim to close.

exactly my toughts, I got enough fan leafs for a new batch of oil or so as she was so freaking frosty :adore: Still i’d like to trim one bud perfect as I have some beans left I might make seeds with. Always good to have a clean pic for commercial purposes ;)

Great news everybody! We got a new member in the family :circle-of-love:

@Mies42 is a good friend of mine and she is a stoner herself. As she was drewling along with me and my buddy today during harvest I told her how to Join here. Guess what... here She is:high-five:

Gooooood morning Everyone :slide:
Waking up with the harvest fresh in my brain I woke up kinda good. Because the weather is wet and cold I decided to make myself happy and drop a bean or 8 in some seedling soil. The WW x WW x Euphoria. Yeah my own creation ^^ let’s see what pheno’s we are getting from this batch of seeds. The deepest indica might become a good sleeping med ^^

with 8 beans at once its also easyer to pick and decide not to go along with others. Ive even send Clonex a mail to check if using this might be bad? they say its only for decorative plants so i wanted to know :p

Besides that its nice to pick pheno.... maybe even grow 5-6 and smaller to see what they do in smoke...

Back
Top Bottom