Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

I can tell you’re excited! Lol

haha ofcourse I am :battingeyelashes: They are my biggest Buds so far... that has to be worth a mini compliment to myself lol.

first I started building up my workbench again. It was still in pieces from the move. I’m not sure why at some point in my old home decided to take 200 year old beams and use them foR a solid workbench? Oh yeah cause it’s really solid! But man does it looks weird when I start building smart in stead of hard:laughtwo:

its on height and the 6 legs are under it, 2 of then screwed. I’m beat for now... but it’s progress again:p

Hey just keep moving forward.

I am and When my energy was gone I went to my comfy chair to medicate :ganjamon:

Tomorrow is harvest day so I should not push this. The workbench is up and i can bolt it to the floor later. For now it’s steady enough to stay this way

Harvest day :cheer::circle-of-love::cheer:

Today is harvest day and I can't say enough how happy that makes me:yahoo:

Everything is set and my buddy is on his way. Pictures and more info will be updated this evening or late at night.

Have a great day everyone

I am buddy, i am.

It wasnt a huge trim but she gave me enough cramp in my hands lol. So here we go:

ATF x GG4 Harvest Update

So to start i'd like to say that growing my own made seeds is just AWESOME :circle-of-love:
Last week Flagg liked a picture of one of my first girls i tried to grow and man did i come a long way! from hardly 15 grams of that burn little sad girl to a 125 Grams wet weight harvest:yahoo:

Enough talk, some pictures.... I did not edit any of them as i sometimes like the raw material best. She got hurt and recovered... this is a warrior girl!

All these brenches got so heavy that she needed support for the picture. In the box it were ropes holding her up tied to bend pvc pipes.

The box never was this big and never was so lovely filled with frosty buds!

The start was really nice with a box i pulled out to cut everything on. As the brenches were heavy she kinda volunteerd to hang over that chest lol.

And the roots... well i did not think about revegging any of her tbh. so i took the roots off (mostly) and cut her stem. Then i realized revegging her might be a good option. No idea if the roots will come back and if she will survive. for now she is almost rootless in the veg box :p let's she if she still got something in her :high-five:

The roots got brown from the nutes and probaby because they survived root rot. Dankfully she pulled true and gave me some magnificent flowers:meditate:

let's hope the Big Bang will do good to. she a boosting thing!

Back
Top Bottom