Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Gooooood morning everyone

how are you all doing?

The garden is doing good, ATF x GG4 is getting more milky in her trichs and the Big Bang has been stretching and creating some flowers. She really is Sativa-ish in growth and I should have topped her lol. Now it will be another bondage show I think xD

My old wheelchair was picked up yesterday and today the new one will be brought with the modifications needed, or that is the plan. So far it’s been a bumpy ride to get it right.

Let today be a good day for everyone :hug: :circle-of-love:

Hey NS, hope they get it right this time.

well the base is better at least :p now it’s just a matter of expanding the foot plate, change pillow, widen the fenders(yes really), different tiny wheels for putting it on a standard to change the wheels and some small things. Not sure why they did not do it before but I guess they need something to make money on right? Lol.

for now the base is better and I sit a little more comfy already ^^

How are you PW?

Hey NaturalSpirit, found you by lookinf through @hortishorti posts and decided to come to your journal hope i am not too late to join up

heya Flagg, welcome :hug:

I’m happy you decided to join. This journal was made in 2018 and its time for a new one, looking at the calendar I think a new year should mark a new journal Haha.

if you have any questions, tips, tricks or things for debate please do share! That’s how i came this far ^^

I’ll hop over to horti’s memorial journal to, may she found peace:Namaste:

Having a good seat is important, so they should get that right at the minimum. Gotta protect the ass, since that’s the part that takes the weight while sitting. Lol

Hope you’re doing well otherwise, my friend. :Namaste:

Protect thy ass :laughtwo:

heya Bear! How are you doing?

I’m having trouble not chopping theATF x GG4 today as she looks ready and the chocolate mint og could be ready for flower. On the other hand... if I grow her out one more week she will be perfect and the chocolate mint OG gets a week longer to grow a big rootball. Man this is hard haha.
I’ll probably try to be a wise man for once and leave them for one more week

Good things come to those that wait!

that why i never got to many things haha. You are right brother, again :thanks:

Hey Naturalspirit ! Patience is king and I can tell that if they are screaming to be cut cured and smoked now they are really really gonna be askin for it in a weeks time . have a good day brotha !

Heya Flagg, it’s so hard when the smell hits you when opening that box... bumping my head last week made my forehead super sticky and smelly lol! That can only be good stuff. The tester Kinda blew me away. It’s no starter smoke that’s for sure!

ofcourse that was a quick dried bud and the final result will be even better.

I need to go in winter sleep for a week so i wont:rofl:

You can survive one more week. The payoff will be worth it for sure!

I know buddy! But man is it hard to convince myself here haha, dankfully I have you guys:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom