Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Nice! That's even better than finding money in your pocket!

thnx TB, it absolutely is! Last girl gave me 900+ beans so that a lot more then a 10 dollar paper lol.

my heart Almost skipped a beat as I tought some of the genetics were lost

Aww man, they look awesome! One day I will have my own! Do Hermies count? :laugh: must be an awesome feel peeps popping yo beans! Do you freeze the beans you keep for later?
Heya CN, thnx for stopping by :) popping my own beans make me feel so good! Crossing the ones I think work best for me might become true hehe.

Its really easy with sts,CS Or ancient pollen lol All works well for me. The sts haven’t been tried by me tough.

I keep the beans in the fridge :)

im sorry brother, I forgot to tell I got pussy to:rofl: Willem(it’s a girl I know) is With me for 3-4 years now. As macho she was without a home andshe got that. Estimated 3-5 when I got her so 6-8 now? She a cuddly little thing by now and I would not want to miss it. Do you use yo keep cats at home? I only know about the farm cats and they not close to cuddly lol?
Three large dogs here, two lab mixes and a “what the fuck are you?” mix. The roommate feeds the neighborhood cats, but I wouldn’t exactly call them pets. Two are friendly, most are not. I’ve had one cat of my own, but she was very dog-like in behavior. I’ve had a roommate with cats, and my ex had a cat when we got together - which I called my step-cat.

Just keep them cold and dry.

the fridge is best for that right? That’s what I

Three large dogs here, two lab mixes and a “what the fuck are you?” mix. The roommate feeds the neighborhood cats, but I wouldn’t exactly call them pets. Two are friendly, most are not. I’ve had one cat of my own, but she was very dog-like in behavior. I’ve had a roommate with cats, and my ex had a cat when we got together - which I called my step-cat.

a human only knows what love is after having a pet <3

My cat has dog behaviour and Macho is more of a cat. He is 30% shepherd and 30 other breeds from the streets of bulgaria where I lived. The cat is 3th Hand from a Dutch graigslist lol. Both are so thankfull and cuddly. A step-cat Sounds fantastic

A cat that thinks it’s a dog is a good cat. Lol
Macho has a fruitfly syndrome... he really doesn’t know how to be a dog :rofl:

Gooooooood evening everyone :hug:

the bucket cleaning is happening today. At this moment I cleaned the veg box, including the bucket and I cleaned the bucket of the ATF x gg4. For now I need a break for medication purposes ^^ then it’s time to clean the last bucket and enjoy the fruits of my labour.

cleaning the bucket of th atf x gg4 made me bump my head to one of the top Buds and my forehead is still sticky hahahahaha that girl got some frost going on!

She is now in quite A low feed bucket with cal/mag, some Bio heaven and ofcourse the right Ph.

The veg box had a gnat(I think) in the box itself and it Shocked me. Seeing that I’ve put a nice wipe of neem oil on the lid of the bucket and on the sides next to the door. Hopefully this was a lone wolf :0

how are you all doing?

It’s harvest day for me. I’ve got the Gorilla Glue trimmed. Have 338g wet. Probably will have about 60g dry. This is just the good trimmed buds. I’m pooling the trim and will make oil with it with all the trim from the Blueberry, the Gorilla Glue, and the Stress Killer.

I’ll probably be trimming tomorrow too. I have to stop in a while and get ready for a Halloween party this evening.

It’s harvest day for me. I’ve got the Gorilla Glue trimmed. Have 338g wet. Probably will have about 60g dry. This is just the good trimmed buds. I’m pooling the trim and will make oil with it with all the trim from the Blueberry, the Gorilla Glue, and the Stress Killer.

I’ll probably be trimming tomorrow too. I have to stop in a while and get ready for a Halloween party this evening.

happy harvest day bear :cheer: Isn’t GG4 wonderfull to trim? Almost more frost on the scissors then on the girl lol!

60 grams is more then I reached in soil so far. But something tells me this ATF x GG4 in DWC might be a big factor in breaking that ^^

bucket 3 Got cleaned and the spare buckets are clean. I did broke a airstone so no backup now. This week I’ll get a new one and were all set.

Does anyone know how much air should be given per liter or so? I have the feeling it’s a little overkill at this stage...but it might also be not enough. At this stage the girls in flower get a estimated 60liter per minute?

can’t wait to smoke that tester brench to as I grinded some of the two lowest popcorns yesterday. Man I could hardly twist that grinder because of the sticky level. Love it! Hehe

I’ve been playing with the 60x microscope from Barneys. I won it with the yournal of the year and I did a attemp to let you enjoy it to. It’s hard with my shaky hands to keep the phone on the microscope but we can see some clear trichs still. Guess this girl likes to grow a little longer :p

Back
Top Bottom