NDW's New and Improved Hydro Grow

Buds looking really nice man

Also tomorrow is water change day so yeah I get to lug 36 gallons of water around. Fun.
maybe you can get a siphon going with a hose. save your back

That little plant was one you started flowering early right? looks goog oh how I enjoy compact plants

I buy my water from the store from those machines for refilling 5 gallon jugs. I only have 4 jugs so I have to make 2 trips.

Yeah that plant went in to flowering after only a couple days of veg.

Going to get the first round of water in a few but I thought I would post a couple more pics. And I hadn't done a zoom shot in a while and this one kinda begged for it. lol

DSCF68041.jpg

DSCF68051.jpg

:joint:

I was noticing that you baught your water. I used to do that too but lately I just leave the water in the sun for a few days to dechlorinate. Seems to work fine and it's so much easier. I've also heard the absolute best thing to do is boil your water then cool it down fast and give it to your plants as soon as it reaches room temperature but thats too much work
On the siphon thing I meant getting rid of the water easily

Oh yeah for getting rid of it I actually use my sump pump hooked up to a hose that runs to some trees. Works great and empties it in no time. Thanks though.
And I think I might try not buying my water next time. I'd have to get a few more water jugs in order to have enough sitting out though.

Ok so I've been a lazy motherfucker again and slacked on the pics. Here are a couple shots of each plant. Sorry that the color on some of them sucks but I don't really have time to fix them this morning.

First the good.
The 2 plants that are more indica are making it through the cold with no problem. The stick bud should be done in a week or two. The full size plant is building up it's little bud sites and staying nice and dense. Should end up pretty good.

Super Silver Haze
DSCF68851.jpg

DSCF68841.jpg

Caterpillar
DSCF68831.jpg

DSCF68811.jpg

The bad
The other 2 plants which are more stongly sativa are surviving but definitely not happy. The big one for sure will make it, it's starting to get some good bud sites. The little one I could care less. It is quite a bit younger than the other but, I think what I might do with that little one is if it ever shows that it's female then I'll put it back in to veg and try to turn it into a mother plant.

Little Ugly Trainwreck/Skunk
DSCF68781.jpg

Droopy but otherwise healthy Trainwreck/Skunk
DSCF68911.jpg

DSCF68871.jpg

Thanks bro it's pretty frustrating growing in the cold. Everything seems to be taking soooooo long. And those sativas are soooooo ugly lol.

Oh yeah and I started my seeds for my first outdoor grow, this spring. 6 seeds that are from my seed grab bag that my grower friend gave me. Assorted strains include: Purple Urkle, Grape Fruit, T1,Tuskan Raider(I really hope I get one of these, it's by far the strongest bud I've ever smoked), Purple Kush, Mendo Purp and a couple other very good strains, all good potent producers. I will veg them in may small grow cabinet untill it's warm enough to plant them outside. No seedlings popping up yet but I just put them in last night, so basically just a pic of peat pellets. lol enjoy

DSCF68951.jpg

The Caterpillar must be part grapefruit because it smells like a have a grove of grapefruit in my garage and out in to my backyard. I mean actual grapefruit it's insane, and it's definitely coming from the caterpillar. Wish I had more seeds of this strain.

I think she only has a week or less left. I started flushing her yesterday and flushed again today. The last water she'll get. I'm very excited to smoke this one.

I have some friends that are growers on a larger scale. They've been passing me seeds of pretty much whatever strain I ask for plus the variety pack they gave me. They are also giving me clones in a month or 2. I'm looking forward to never again having to worry about the whole male female thing, with plants atleast. lol

wow man thats just awesome

lol Endo I'll pretend your joking so that 420 doesn't doesn't kick both our asses. lol Not to mention I don't like the idea of jail. Unless your a California med patient?

Thanx everyone, I love this part and I hate it. I love it because in a few weeks I'll be smoking that delicious bud, but I hate it cause I have to wait week after week after week(yes all three). lol

Definitely going to be trying to get ahold of some grapefruit seeds or clones, if a cross with it smells this good what must the full grapefruit smell like in full bloom on a nice warm day? lol

EDIT: Just went back and looked and saw that you're in new england, sorry bro.

Back
Top Bottom