Boomer444's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Re: Hozona's New and Improved Indoor Grow

So how are you going to run it, will it be constant or every other hour on/off? or 30 minute intervals. or maybe get a temp controller
Has a thermostat and timer feature....gonna see how it does when things really start heating up...:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Has a thermostat and timer feature....gonna see how it does when things really start heating up...:cheesygrinsmiley:
Looked for wattage use???? Only the fact it was 115Volt...said it can run on a 15amp breaker...nice little reset feaure on the plug...I am crossing my fingers..warranted for 2 years parts and labor....:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hoz, I have a similar AC unit. Works just fine, runs nice a quiet. The only thing I would do is insulate the exhaust hose, it can get pretty warm.

Hoz, I have a similar AC unit. Works just fine, runs nice a quiet. The only thing I would do is insulate the exhaust hose, it can get pretty warm.
Great idea Kush! I have enough insulation left to do that!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Gave my veggers their first light dose of Roots Organics nutes today...some dark looking stuff with pieces of organic material floating around in it....looked kinda like PooP SouP....we shall see how well it works...Also received my SNS sample pack....While moving the Big Bud yesterday I picked up a strong lemony smell, her roots seemed to more than recover from the chopping and H2O2 treatment I gave them a week ago..new ones shooting out everywhere!! I am waiting for the T5 I ordered as well as the cool tube for my HPS...gonna vent the heat outside...I also have an idea for a fixture using most of my 105w CFLs that could possibly be vented also. :cheesygrinsmiley: My house AC is 37 years old and today I bit the bullet and ordered the new Trane 3.5 ton heat pump for my (not so well insulated home)...I'll pay it off when I sell my toy....Wanted to get it done BEFORE 90+ degree days arrive! :cheesygrinsmiley:

This grow set up just keeps getting better. Whats next?, Jorge will be there to take care of the plants and give pointers :laughtwo: :thumb:

Reps if I could. :)
He is here....have his video on my laptop for quick referrence....he refuses to take care of my plants though:rofl:
Even if I do have one of the strains he developed in my grow (Jorge's Diamond)Here's the info:
Jorge`s Diamond is a unique resin-packed indica-dominant strain that is potent, sweet, flavorful and incredibly smooth smoking. The rare indica-dominant genes are mixed with just the right amount of sativa to give the smoke a very strong soaring long-lasting high. The exceptional taste and aroma are fruity and sweet. The insatiable taste is sweet and similar to wild honey smothered in raspberries. The strain is almost maintenance free, also spider mites and other pests know to leave Jorge’s Diamonds #1 alone. Medical note: By Thin Layer Chromatography the THC percentage was calculated at 16 to 18%, while the strain (medical note) is high in THCV, CBD and CBN.

THC: 16-18 %
flowering period: 8 - 9 weeks
harvest time outdoor: October 15th
yield: 200 – 500 gram/m2
I have been smoking this for about a week now...very good high energy high...as you can see from how busy I've been and when you add some bubble from the MMMF on top you can work through the pain.:cheesygrinsmiley:

:nicethread:

12000 btu is for rooms like 22 by 22 feet :D, that thing is way more then enough for a 10 by 18 type room.

12000 btu is for rooms like 22 by 22 feet :D, that thing is way more then enough for a 10 by 18 type room.
Yeah but the room is not insulated well and has single pane windows, so I was hoping this will do the trick...I think we had one of our last cold snaps these last couple of days...in the low 90s for a couple days this coming week...but it will go down again...always does...:cheesygrinsmiley:

How is it going? Is this the journal I am supposed to be current with?... not that I am! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Click THIS for a Very Well Done Editorial! Talking about how all of this Prohibition of Cannabis got started. My friend who does not partake, but supports my stand sent me this link. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Fantastic editorial !!!! Something that we know all to well here BUT the problem is getting the media to start exposing the Greed in government and thier bed partners !! Well Done Hozona !!!:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom