Boomer444's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Re: Hozona's New and Improved Indoor Grow

:clap::bump:
UPDATE!!!
Did someone say HARVEST!?!?
Here's the Royal Purple...She was sticky and very fragrant!
IMG_060618.JPG

Close-up
IMG_060717.JPG

Next Blue Mystic...very sticky also
IMG_061717.JPG

A couple close-ups
IMG_061815.JPG

IMG_061915.JPG

And last but not least Blue Cheese
IMG_061114.JPG

And close-up
IMG_061519.JPG

Only Big Bud left in tent...removed the entire NFT set-up...definitely the source of the gnats!!
:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Thanks Spring, Northener, Wild Bill, HMG, WIZ, and Fish....I am pretty happy with the results...I'll do a smoke report after some curing time...and Big Bud decides to finish...We are coming to an end of this experiment and I will be starting a new journal...soon. All in all this has been an interesting experiment, pests and everything! I can say ...it will be better...gonna do some moving around of things...I may move everything into the sun room for the space...or I may just re-think what I have going in the utility room...Gonna make a batch of bubble hash from the Royal Purple, Blue Mystic, and Blue Cheese...one batch each...for comparison of taste/effect...maybe tonight? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congrats on the harvest, I can't wait for you to do a smoke report on that mystic. I hope mine turns out just as well...Gave you some reps too, great job.

Grats on the harvest! Looks yummy!

Grats on the harvest! Looks yummy!
I think the smoke will be just fine...and the bubble hash makes it even better...small buds, a sprinkle of hash, and a bong make my meds what I hoped they would be..instant body relief...kinda like Copenhagen, although I never was a tobacco user...just a little pinch...
Cloned 2 Blue Widow, 2 MMMF, 1 Blue Cheese, 1 Blue Mystic, 1 Royal Purple and 1 Sour Diesel today. Have them in my Bucket cloner...Using Clonex cloning solution in the bucket 4tbsp per gallon...My other youngin's are looking healthy and robust...The Blue Widow is showing female hairs all over...she has been going longer than any of the plants...Looking forward to closing this journal and starting my next grow...both inside and outside grows this Summer without distractions should be my best yet.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Here's the Royal Purple...She was sticky and very fragrant!

Who was saying they had not achieved frosty goodness? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think the smoke will be just fine...and the bubble hash makes it even better...small buds, a sprinkle of hash, and a bong make my meds what I hoped they would be..instant body relief...kinda like Copenhagen, although I never was a tobacco user...just a little pinch...

Add a little tincture and a cookie and you will add a new dimension... or two :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cloned 2 Blue Widow, 2 MMMF, 1 Blue Cheese, 1 Blue Mystic, 1 Royal Purple and 1 Sour Diesel today. Have them in my Bucket cloner...Using Clonex cloning solution in the bucket 4tbsp per gallon...My other youngin's are looking healthy and robust...The Blue Widow is showing female hairs all over...she has been going longer than any of the plants...Looking forward to closing this journal and starting my next grow...both inside and outside grows this Summer without distractions should be my best yet.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Sounds great!! + reps for all the work... only it says I gotta spread them around!!!

Rock on hozona

As I stated earlier, My oldest veggers have pre-flower sites forming..
Here are two shots of MMMF
IMG_062320.JPG

IMG_062219.JPG

The Blue Widow...the oldest plant in my grow...
IMG_062116.JPG

And the ever consistent Sour Diesel EASY to clone, manipulate, and now in soil is growing like a weed! :cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_062013.JPG

These four will get an intense GLR session prior to the 12/12 flip as soon as I take down Big Bud...still has a ways to go, but trichs are poppin' :cheesygrinsmiley:

:bravo: Those Buds look sweet. Can't wait for your next journal indoor/outdoor. Do a big Bong hit for me LOL. :bongrip:
Starting to gear up for the next round...It is nice to have a full (for me) closet of drying meds. Relocated the 400w HPS lighting in the tent directly over the Big Bud and removed the 300w cfl fixture.Did a little cleaning also. Started building a PVC tent structure for my Clone/Veg area. It will be 8w X 3h X 2d when finished and will sit on top of a table, so not a lot of bending and lifting will be necessary...trip to Home Deeps tomorrow....:cheesygrinsmiley:

OMM is "In the House" :cheesygrinsmiley:

well i am stoked to see you stack some bc &bm in your med locker and it looks good too very good, i have 2 different batches of each (last harvest and some from when you helped) only share those 2 with spiffy, the new stuff is looking sweet, your getting better & better at this
great job hozer:high-five:

What? You're only sharing 2 with Spiffy? *faints*...How is her grow going?

well i am stoked to see you stack some bc &bm in your med locker and it looks good too very good, i have 2 different batches of each (last harvest and some from when you helped) only share those 2 with spiffy, the new stuff is looking sweet, your getting better & better at this
great job hozer:high-five:
Thanks BID...just tryin' to do it right instead of left:rofl: I remember my samples when I got home in December...looking forward to cured BM and BC...Built my new veg area...attached to my 6 foot table so it measures 6 X 2 X 3...have 6 of my 8 large veggers, my clone bucket, and my youngins in there...1 more trip to home deeps and I'll post some pics...think I will move the clone bucket underneath the table...probably gonna move all my veggers inside for GLR...but will put them out on the porch for the sun and breeze during the day...still easier than reservoirs!!!

Sorry Hozona, I thought I was subscribed to your journal. My loss. So sorry my friend.:smokin:
It's OK! Glad you are here now! :yahoo:

OMM is "In the House" :cheesygrinsmiley:
And so is Buck...good to see you my friend!

What? You're only sharing 2 with Spiffy? *faints*...How is her grow going?
Spiffy is the lady I never met while an adult...open minded, conscientious, just one hell of a lady!!! :cheesygrinsmiley::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom