Boomer444's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Re: Hozona's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Thanks all...QTL, Northener, Fish, and Kush .....pretty much the plants have "weeded" themselves in or out of my grow...I am most impressed with the dense, thickening structures of the Blue Cheese and Blue Mystic...definitely keepers...along with the Royal Purple. My MMMF, although it really didn't do well inside this time will still remain in the stable for two reasons, the overall body effect and the fine tasting hash I just made. Out is the MediBud...no clones going...weak plant size, good buzz from the itsy bitsy buds, but wasted space in the tent. I still have so many beans I want to pop, and will do some experimenting this Summer with a couple of BIDs strains...The clone thing works as long as you have strong parent plants to start with...Thanks again all for dropping by...opinions and suggestions appreciated here!:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

My MMMF, although it really didn't do well inside this time will still remain in the stable for two reasons, the overall body effect and the fine tasting hash I just made. :

WTF? you forgot the most important reason... those buds are simply beautiful. I have not seen anything that buds quite like that plant. If you ever decide to submarine that strain I would gladly, happily keep it going!!!!!!

-- edit

I forgot to tell you how beautiful your plants are... :green_heart:

for folks that don't know how beautiful MMMF is check this

Outside_Bud_Oct_18_6.JPG

WTF? you forgot the most important reason... those buds are simply beautiful. I have not seen anything that buds quite like that plant. If you ever decide to submarine that strain I would gladly, happily keep it going!!!!!!

-- edit

I forgot to tell you how beautiful your plants are... :green_heart:

for folks that don't know how beautiful MMMF is check this

Outside_Bud_Oct_18_6.JPG

BUCK, I am humbled by your comments...Kept it going for over three years now and I think BID got it to produce seeds ...not sure.
Don't think I will ever submarine it, and in fact the best looking vegger I have going is the MMMF...will be kicking out many more clones for this Summer's grow by the end of the month...I would like to get them in the ground no later than the middle of April...Also gonna try some others outside...possibly some BID beans...Gonna take a trip his way in April or May also...Thanks again for the Kudos Buck! :cheesygrinsmiley:

hozona

I hope you don't mind me doing this...

this plant is beautiful

Outside_Bud_Oct_18_6.JPG

but without the haze she should look like this...

Outside_Bud_Oct_18_6_fix.jpg

Buck, she was that year and I expect so this year now that I actually have a plan to attack outdoor pests that got her relatives last year. I would have let them go longer if not for the pests! I just opened the jar of the Royal Purple and was greeted by a fragrance I had never encountered in Cannabis before...smelled like grape juice...Although they haven't dried and cured properly a small toke was a pretty good indicator...same with the Jorge's Dream, but not quite as aromatic. In the tent the hydro got a lot of attention and I did notice what I had expected to find inside the fence post troughs....they have texture on the inside causing things to snag rather than flow......the reservoirs were disgusting and were taken apart and cleaned, pumps, manifolds, everything. Cut a wad of root off the BigBud (NASTY LOOKING) and relocated her in a different hole in the Aero. I took both ends off the troughs on the bloomer and cleaned and resealed them. Before I re-insertered the manifold in the trough I gave both sides a thorough flushing...Lotsa work, but done and operating...confirmed what I had suspected in the troughs...All in all an informative, productive day in my little grow room.:cheesygrinsmiley:

I do like being able to take my Res to the shower and wash it out every week. Same with the pump, air stone, and the drip lines if absolutely necessary. All without disturbing the plants or roots on the table. Makes problems easy to deal with when they come up and maintenance between grows quick. I can replace almost every part of my system without removing any plants.

That bud looks great.
Several Ozs from that plant...I am looking to repeat indoors...got more red hair in the last hyro of it than I have seen before. She is a lovely girl grown inside, but an awesome girl OUTSIDE! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Buck, she was that year and I expect so this year now that I actually have a plan to attack outdoor pests that got her relatives last year. I would have let them go longer if not for the pests! I just opened the jar of the Royal Purple and was greeted by a fragrance I had never encountered in Cannabis before...smelled like grape juice...Although they haven't dried and cured properly a small toke was a pretty good indicator...same with the Jorge's Dream, but not quite as aromatic. In the tent the hydro got a lot of attention and I did notice what I had expected to find inside the fence post troughs....they have texture on the inside causing things to snag rather than flow......the reservoirs were disgusting and were taken apart and cleaned, pumps, manifolds, everything. Cut a wad of root off the BigBud (NASTY LOOKING) and relocated her in a different hole in the Aero. I took both ends off the troughs on the bloomer and cleaned and resealed them. Before I re-insertered the manifold in the trough I gave both sides a thorough flushing...Lotsa work, but done and operating...confirmed what I had suspected in the troughs...All in all an informative, productive day in my little grow room.:cheesygrinsmiley:

:hug: Grape juice !! Love it. My blue moon smells like concord grapes while growing, after the cure a more carmel smell :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ok, reasons six, seven and eight for no hydro! What a pain in the ass/back. All this talk about clean and mold free :cheesygrinsmiley: these folks would FREAK if they saw my room... and I feed them bat shit! :cheesygrinsmiley: folks know these things grow in dirt outside right? :cheesygrinsmiley: Well I may as well be outside as the stream flows by :surf:

Pro or Con great information for folks to think about

Haha! You crazy tlo growers and your compost tea. There is a few full organic lines for active hydro systems but nothing quite like a "pot of poop" to grow plants in. Beneficial bacteria army pretty much growing A+ herb on its own.

Haha! You crazy tlo growers and your compost tea. There is a few full organic lines for active hydro systems but nothing quite like a "pot of poop" to grow plants in. Beneficial bacteria army pretty much growing A+ herb on its own.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

:hug: Grape juice !! Love it. My blue moon smells like concord grapes while growing, after the cure a more carmel smell :cheesygrinsmiley: :yummy:

Ok, reasons six, seven and eight for no hydro! What a pain in the ass/back. All this talk about clean and mold free :cheesygrinsmiley: these folks would FREAK if they saw my room... and I feed them bat shit! :cheesygrinsmiley: folks know these things grow in dirt outside right? :cheesygrinsmiley: Well I may as well be outside as the stream flows by :surf: :rofl:

Pro or Con great information for folks to think about
Thanks Buck....just sharing my experiences...still shooting for that ever elusive (for me), triched out buds I have seen here at 420 Mag.

Sounds like a lot of crap to me :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Buck....just sharing my experiences...still shooting for that ever elusive (for me), triched out buds I have seen here at 420 Mag.

strain is 100% responsible for that... have you looked close at MMMF? :cheesygrinsmiley:

strain is 100% responsible for that... have you looked close at MMMF? :cheesygrinsmiley:
If I were more patient with her I would do better...always worried about running out of meds before...no longer a problem with what I have already learned here..a new batch going into the tent every three or for weeks is going to provide for me SPLENDIDLY! BID has got more resin on her than I ever remember seeing before...must be his "poop soup"...:cheesygrinsmiley:

If I were more patient with her I would do better...always worried about running out of meds before...no longer a problem with what I have already learned here..a new batch going into the tent every three or for weeks is going to provide for me SPLENDIDLY! BID has got more resin on her than I ever remember seeing before...must be his "poop soup"...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Very Cool, nice genetics

Back
Top Bottom