Boomer444's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Re: Hozona's New and Improved Indoor Grow

:cheesygrinsmiley:

That is a good idea hiker! You could find exactly what size each is using that method with a little math.

I realize he already figured it out, but...
hmmm I suppose you could get the actual #, but you would need a known value for at least one I think.

In reality the # doesn't matter. All that was really needed was to put them in order right? Sure, knowing the size of the mesh is desirable, but all that really matters is that you have the bags in the right sequence. :)

:) That looks like fun Ho'z!!! I see you been keepin busy.. Hope the Bronchitis is better, my Mrs always has chest probs so I kno what its like..
Also, Smoking out of Bongs is bad, according to my Dr as he says you also get condensation on the lungs from the smoke being inhaled thru the water?? Which leads to chest problems, I toke a bong, but am thinking of going back to dry pipe again..
Well hope you wipe them gnats out and enjoy that pressed resin!!

I had never heard that about using a bong! I always used a bong for many years. In the last few years I had shifted to a pipe. I switched back to a bong recently when I dropped my pipe (sentimental piece too :( ). I couldn't place why it seemed so different, but now that you posted this, it makes me sense. I've been wanting to buy a new pipe, but money is tight right now. In the past, I would buy myself a new glass bong to celebrate each harvest (yes, I ended up with many bongs, but many also got broken). Perhaps this time I'll buy a pipe instead. :)

Wow, I usually smoke doobies or blunts but just recently switched to a small glass bong...I would like to try a vape one day but I just can't afford it right now.

Wow, I usually smoke doobies or blunts but just recently switched to a small glass bong...I would like to try a vape one day but I just can't afford it right now.
I have an inexpensive one but $700 is nuts for the Volcano or anything else to smoke out of...like the
"RONCO DISPOSABLE BONG" :rofl:
You ALL know by now I can be a resourceful DIYer...when I was much younger and having a bong around the house was not politically correct :rofl: we made them out of any juice bottle with an angled side, drilled a hole or cut one out carefully with a razor knife, put a grommet in the hole and slid the stem through it. Screwed on the bowl of choice...single hitter, and a carb hole. When it needed cleaning...simply dispose of the old one and make a new"RONCO DISPOSABLE BONG":rofl:
:tokin:

I have an inexpensive one but $700 is nuts for the Volcano or anything else to smoke out of...like the
"RONCO DISPOSABLE BONG" :rofl:
You ALL know by now I can be a resourceful DIYer...when I was much younger and having a bong around the house was not politically correct :rofl: we made them out of any juice bottle with an angled side, drilled a hole or cut one out carefully with a razor knife, put a grommet in the hole and slid the stem through it. Screwed on the bowl of choice...single hitter, and a carb hole. When it needed cleaning...simply dispose of the old one and make a new"RONCO DISPOSABLE BONG":rofl:

My favorite bottle to use was, and still is, the plastic bear bottle that honey comes in. I still like them, but nowdays, I can never find the metal pipe parts to make them. All the head shops carry now is glass. I understand why. I used the same funnel bowl, handle, slide, and tube for several different honey bear bongs. Throw away the plastic part and reuse the metal parts. The head shops weren't making money. Now they sell us glass pipes and bongs knowing we will break them and have to buy more!

Maybe I can find those metal parts online. hmmm..... :hmmmm:

Yeah well I dont smoke cigarettes much, unless its mixed with weed:) But thats what I usually use too, a bong, and my mrs dusnt clean it as often as Id like if i forget to so sometimes the sludge in the water too all goes brown and thick and over the past few years Ive slowly started to hack-up some brown phlem - Yuck! So Ive made sure waters clean all time now to as some particles of the water we smoke from would have to enter our lungs to some degree even in minute amounts.. It still cant be good, but yeah when I spoke with the Dr bout it and he said that to me Iwas the same, it made sense to me I guess? BUT ON THE BONG TOPIC:) We used to go to our old plant nursery and they had old bamboo tiki torches, we used to buy one and cut it into size and KAPOW!! BAMBOO BONG!! I was inspired as a kid seeing cheech n chong toking on one I think it was so we used to make our own, we didnt treat them with anything just as they were and they were water tight never leaked and we could drop em without breakage!! I MISS MY BAMBOO BILLY:(:( But seriously, I too will probably be going to a dry pipe in next few days. My mrs cant afford to have any excess fluids on her chest..
TAKE IT EASY Ho'z, And cant wait to see your girls nugs:) Later mate, Smokemupm8:high-five:

The Girls in Waiting
I put my veggers that will be going into the tent out on my soon to be stained outdoor deck for a photo-op.
I have changed the LST to chenille decorative pipe cleans and have drilled the container rim at approx 2.5" spacing.
The decorative pipe cleaners are softer AND less expensive because they are a foot long.:cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_059021.JPG

LOOKING DOWN
These Blue Widow plants have to be some of the slowest growing plants I have EVER encountered. I got them the same time as the girls in the tent! They didn't do much in the tent and the smaller of the two is the top of the others sister that I broke off accidentaly. Both have started LST training (redundant) :cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_058922.JPG

IMG_058818.JPG

The Sour Diesel looks like the topping has been working as well as the LST/Supercrop
IMG_058720.JPG

And here's my veg-star for the moment MMMF...Tons of nodes!!:cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_058517.JPG

She too has been LST/Supercropped :slide:

:)

Good looking veg. All this home made bong jazz has made me think of high school, fitting name to because I was stoned the entire time. My first project in wood shop? 12" long hand carved pipe. My first project in fabrication? 3' long stainless steel bong haha.

My favorite bottle to use was, and still is, the plastic bear bottle that honey comes in. I still like them, but nowdays, I can never find the metal pipe parts to make them. All the head shops carry now is glass. I understand why. I used the same funnel bowl, handle, slide, and tube for several different honey bear bongs. Throw away the plastic part and reuse the metal parts. The head shops weren't making money. Now they sell us glass pipes and bongs knowing we will break them and have to buy more!

Maybe I can find those metal parts online. hmmm..... :hmmmm:

Maybe so, but the metal parts on our old pipes tasted like shit. Glass at least has no taste.

The girls look great. Man I hope I don't have moisture on my lungs. I cough often and that shit hurts my back and my gut sometimes. We had a nasty virus in this town so I assumed the added pressure of the smoke would extend it a bit. Well 2 months later the cough is still there.

I have a glass and acrylic bong. I actually prefer the acrylic Graffix. Child of the eighties and I cant find any old US bongs through the underground.

Still very nice!

Thank you my queen...The Blue Mystic is looking awesome...and I know you will be happy with yours...At day 57 since flip...probably will do my second water only flush...I'm thinking day 65 for the Royal Purple and Blue Mystic. The Blue Cheese may finish some time after that and bringing up the end will be the Big Bud...More weight needed and can see some trichs starting.:cheesygrinsmiley:

yeah what Queen and Northener said:)

Back
Top Bottom