Boomer444's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Re: Hozona's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Thanks BID, like I said...We ALL have our stories to tell...But potheads are nothin' but LOW LIFE CRIMINALS right? WE couldn't possibly be the compassionate, peace loving, free spirits we KNOW we are...the POWERS THAT BE's seem to have preset ideas of who we are and SELECTIVE MEMORIES when it comes to prohibition. Get the OLD FARTS out of congress! They are the ones still living in the past. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

I can't listen to the song "A Team" without crying... it could have been written about my daughter.

I used to think it was old farts until pot smoking Obama stated his administration had no intentions of legaliztion and has boot stomped twice as many MMJ setups than the Bush administration...

I can't listen to the song "A Team" without crying... it could have been written about my daughter.

I used to think it was old farts until pot smoking Obama stated his administration had no intentions of legaliztion and has boot stomped twice as many MMJ setups than the Bush administration...
Tell the people what they want...does the phrase "A chicken in every pot" ring a bell? It's what Castro promised the people of Cuba...:thedoubletake: Wait! That was Communism!!! :scratchinghead:

Journals are hard enough to keep up with doing your own, yet alone reading and commenting on others. I wish the software wouldn't automatically sub you. Just because you comment doesn't mean you want to sub. I wish it gave you a choice rather than having to unsubscribe through the settings page.

Hey Hoz. I know that was awhile ago, but work kept me too busy to catch up last week. Actually, I'm putting myself behind trying to catch up today. LOL :rofl:

You can change that setting. Go to your profile. Click "General Settings" from the menu on the left. The 3rd section down is "Default Thread Subscription Mode". Change it there :)

hey hoz whats the typical flower time on mmmf ,shes looking really ready
I just looked back at my other journal for the one I grew inside last went about 61 days from when it was about the size she was when you got yours and I took her early to get the tent going...You are about 11 days past that so take the girl down...I think she may be more ready than she ever was with me...I get sooo impatient. Have decided to use my cheap little vaporizor for a while...have a pretty nasty cough...so the bong is in the cupboard. Probably should vape all the time but can't seem to get past "If you don't cough, you don't get off" thingy. :cheesygrinsmiley:Show me that redheaded beauty!

Hey Hoz. I know that was awhile ago, but work kept me too busy to catch up last week. Actually, I'm putting myself behind trying to catch up today. LOL :rofl:

You can change that setting. Go to your profile. Click "General Settings" from the menu on the left. The 3rd section down is "Default Thread Subscription Mode". Change it there :)
THANKS...it is done!

om actually 50 days in flower i vegged n dfold a bit b4 the flip
I went 61 days from flip on that MMMF I LST'd....could have gone longer, but with all the moving and changing of her environment, I'd say let the trichs say when....:cheesygrinsmiley:

HYDRO SUCKS! GOT PESTS???
Used dunks, sprays, hotshot and still the friggin' gnats keep popping up..I KNOW it is the Aerobloomer/NFT where they are coming from..they like the weak plants so I removed two more of my plants (Jorge's Diamond)from hydro leaving only 3 (2 Royal Purple and 1 Blue Mystic) in the one unit and the BigBud in the other. I am very disappointed with the NFT when it comes to how the roots bunch up and create a breeding ground for pests! The Jorge's Diamond is a disappointment as far as the production goes..have them trimmed and in the drying closet, might get a quarter oz from each if I am lucky...:scratchinghead:
Back to soil I go!!! At a full gallop! This doesn't mean I won't do hyro again, just going to do some experimenting without tying up my bloom tent. My sunporch becomes a viable alternative growing spot now that Spring is around the corner. I was so pissed last night I almost took the whole thing down!!! My remaining girls screamed at me "NO DADDY NO!" so I will give them a couple more weeks.:cheesygrinsmiley:

sounds like your gearing up for spring, us too, i hate bugs but gnats have never hurt me or my girls i find them easier to deal with than the damned spider mites they are straight from hell!! die die dieeeee!!!!! sm's ok im better now, i just found my veggie tent (not cannabis) full of mites my peppers n strawberries covered in webs a sm metropolis i nuked them with neem oil extract , fortunately that tent is in a different building my cannabis is doing fine no sign of pest to be found, sorry the nft is sukkin' but im not a fan of hydro these days seems more trouble than its worth, so i just say go to the "dark side" (soil/coco) and rest easier jmho

As my nanna Nanna Roseanna Danna said, "It's ALWAY SOMETHIN', either you have a BIG SWEATBALL hangin' on the tip of your nose or your garden has pest problems!" :rofl: Started a little heavier LST on the MMMF, Sour D, and the larger Blue Widow on the sun porch. After my landscape guy gets done with my yard today (he is moving an 8' X8' platform my hot tub used to sit on, doing some brick work, and some weeding and raking) gonna run down to home deeps and pick up some predator pest friendly plants and/or seeds for outside...once they are up and running...I will be ready to rock and roll on my summer grow...I am visualizing a pest free productive outdoor grow this Summer...He quoted me a price that included some stuff I kicked ass on yesterday...removed a brick planter and some brick pavers where the platform will be relocated. Have a pretty bad cough and actually have coughed so much my diaphram hurts! Going to the doctors office at two to see if I can get something for it...seems like bronchitis...we shall see..:cheesygrinsmiley:

Soil! I'm sure Hydro is good but I love the simplicity of soil.
I have had limited success with hydro, had an Ebb and Flow type at first, then a drip,bubble set up next. The MMMF I harvested from that drip/bubble unit was the best production I have ever had with an indoor plant..over three ounces....I like the fact that I can rotate and move the plants at will with soil/coco, your are not limited to the space like in a hydro unit. I guess once you get it all working correctly hydro works well, but VERY HIGH MAINTENANCE! I like the K.I.S.S. principle...so back to BASICS!:cheesygrinsmiley:

hope you feel better soon Hoz:circle-of-love:

Aww, I hope you feel better soon, Hozona..

i hate bugs but gnats have never hurt me or my girls i find them easier to deal with than the damned spider mites they are straight from hell!! die die dieeeee!

I was having fits when I had gnats on my second or third grow but agrees is nothing in comparison to spider mites but I am ready and stocked should they show up. When I had gnats, I used a mix by Jorge Cervantes which consisted of blending up some garlic, hot sauce and lemon juice. I was scared to use it but it did the job with those gnats!!!!

so i just say go to the "dark side" (soil/coco)

That is one of my fave sayings, cross over to the darkside, we serve cookies and milk...lol And in this case our cookies are better!!!!

I like the K.I.S.S. principle...so back to BASICS

Sometimes simpler is just better but from reading your journal I still think you did a helluva job my friend!

Aww, I hope you feel better soon, Hozona..

I was having fits when I had gnats on my second or third grow but agrees is nothing in comparison to spider mites but I am ready and stocked should they show up. When I had gnats, I used a mix by Jorge Cervantes which consisted of blending up some garlic, hot sauce and lemon juice. I was scared to use it but it did the job with those gnats!!!!
Sometimes simpler is just better but from reading your journal I still think you did a helluva job my friend!
Thanks QTL I have been trying really hard to be successful, but am truly disappointed with this particular grow...guess I'll grow tomatoes on one side of my NFT and peppers on the other after a revamping of the design and thorough cleaning...and a move to my sun porch. I will be gearing up with clones and veggers to get ready for the outdoor grow...I think I discovered on problem looking at the remaining piece of fence post today and will check that when lights come on later this PM. Gotta leave for doctors appointment soon. :cheesygrinsmiley::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom