Boomer444's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Re: Hozona's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Thanks for the thread fellow grand canyon state grower! I been making notes for my grow from yours I greatly appreciate it!

Yeah, it all depends on if you are in the desert or mountains...I have kinda been somewhere in the middle for years, now in the desert for the last few. Like everything in the desert, water is the key...I just run a half gallon an hour drip ALL SUMMER...NO PH-ing or daily monitoring....nice thing is you can leave for 7-10 days and not have to worry about electricity going out....Any questions feel free to ask here or PM me from my profile page. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

One of my Royal Purple was getting very ripe...hairs were very red and she was starting to crisp up, so I took her down. Pretty sticky trim, small buds...the trim should make some excellent bubble hash...will combine it with the trim of her sister after she comes down.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Have the buds in the net and the trim in the freezer. The hydro that started off so strong kinda fell on its face at the end...Root rot, snags in the apparatus created breeding grounds for pests, no matter what pest control product was used, the gnats kept coming! As far as "sponsors" products, the jury is still out...yes I have some good product, but because of the couple issues I have had with this grow I am NOT going to make any recommendations or negative critiques of anything I used in my tent other than my inexpensive 400w digital ballast and MH/HPS lights, the Titan 2 timer, and my 40 X40 tent. Those ALL get a thumbs up! For all the people waiting for my reviews of the other things like BPN, SNS, CalMag, etc.. I am sorry, but I don't feel I have enough data to do so fairly...You can make your own judgements after looking through my journals...NEW MOTTO...KEEP WHAT WORKS, SCRAP THE REST!

If I were more patient with her I would do better...always worried about running out of meds before...no longer a problem with what I have already learned here..a new batch going into the tent every three or for weeks is going to provide for me SPLENDIDLY! BID has got more resin on her than I ever remember seeing before...must be his "poop soup"...:cheesygrinsmiley:

i was wondering about what you were seeing in my pics vs what you have seen with mmmf, i believe if it frostier its due to the soup and the lights (663watt hps & reptigro uvb 10.0) the uvb is used along with some 26 watt 6500k cfls for side-ish lighting all the plants get a turn at being closest to the uvb light i noticed a big difference after adding the uvb more trichs bigger greater potency etc
look into it if you have not already
im guessing you have not had her put off the intense aroma im noticing either,
see my brother said something about my herb not being super potent, so i spent time researching ways to increase it, seems to have paid off
i can barely take more than 2 hits before i lose motor function and drool on my shirt with some of my strains
:thumb:

i was wondering about what you were seeing in my pics vs what you have seen with mmmf, i believe if it frostier its due to the soup and the lights (663watt hps & reptigro uvb 10.0) the uvb is used along with some 26 watt 6500k cfls for side-ish lighting all the plants get a turn at being closest to the uvb light i noticed a big difference after adding the uvb more trichs bigger greater potency etc
look into it if you have not already
im guessing you have not had her put off the intense aroma im noticing either,
see my brother said something about my herb not being super potent, so i spent time researching ways to increase it, seems to have paid off
i can barely take more than 2 hits before i lose motor function and drool on my shirt with some of my strains
:thumb:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Kinda like Cannabis should be!

I will present these next pictures in what seems a logical order.
First, because of overcrowding, the young teen and clone area. Moved it into the sunroom under a table with 2 24" grow spectrum??? florescent bulbs.
IMG_060219.JPG

Then my recently transplanted teens
IMG_060316.JPG

Then my four older girls
IMG_060420.JPG

And last the bloom tent after removing the Royal Purple last night and the scrog this morning.
The Blue Cheese is showing signs of finishing..leaves drying although she has been drinking ample amounts of water. Moved her more directly under the light now that the scrog is gone and parts cleaned.
IMG_060518.JPG

Thats all for now:

looks nice Hoz. did you get new gravel?:)

looks nice Hoz. did you get new gravel?:)
No new gravel, moved the deck...gonna stain it tomorrow, gotta get my landscaper back to trim my fruit trees before my Spring planting time gets here...I need to put in my North wall planter and my vegatable garden, run a couple more pieces of PVC to where the new planter will be...my beneficial plants need to go in also to start attracting and sheltering my beneficial insects to my grow...Go LOTS to do...soon! :cheesygrinsmiley:

got to love spring and the things to do:)
No new gravel, moved the deck...gonna stain it tomorrow, gotta get my landscaper back to trim my fruit trees before my Spring planting time gets here...I need to put in my North wall planter and my vegatable garden, run a couple more pieces of PVC to where the new planter will be...my beneficial plants need to go in also to start attracting and sheltering my beneficial insects to my grow...Go LOTS to do...soon! :cheesygrinsmiley:

got to love spring and the things to do:)
I am sitting here in shorts and a t shirt with a very nice breeze blowing through from the back to the front of the house....The weather is predicted to cool off again this Friday with rain possible...that figures! Have plans with my hotrod Anglia this week-end....One of those "big" events...I am glad that selling my other toy has given me some cash-flow to do some things I am wanting to do...large window mounted AC in my Sunroom will make it more than livable and will probably move the tent, clones, and veggers in there...Lotsa room to move around....and BID is probably right, another tent for veg/clones...if money permits...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Deep envy for anyone enjoying plus temperature. I'm just starring at my 67' triumph Bonne. in the shop and itching for a ride.
Yeah, I enjoy my toy all year long...Pro-street with AC!!! All I can say is :yahoo:
Lookin' out my window I see snow LOL. Must be nice.
I could last week...on the mountains...55 or so miles away...I :love:where I live and have lived for so many years! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Driving thru. Them little veg plants you got sure look happy. Looks like they are saying watch this,,, and they will double up in the next 12-14 days. Thats a pretty good sized plant you got in your areoponics. How do you like that unit? They claim they are the fastest way to grow. Unless maybe a fogger unit. But mainly for smaller plants isn't it?
Y'all got me missing my bike. I still have the 51 Panhead I broke my neck on. Not that I can ride at this point of my life but I got a feeling I will again before all my cards are played out. Also have a 1976 Bi Centential sporty. Love them Panheads myself. Send ya rep's ++ for whatever they are worth, but It's still nice to get a stroke here and there. Keepem Green

Hey there Ho'z;)
Looking like you got yourself some nice varieties of herb there.. Hope they all grow into some nice big budded plants for ya!
Itll be interesting to see what the BIG BUD duz, Hope it lives upto its name:):) Well take it easy mate and all da best, Smokemup

UPDATE!!!
Did someone say HARVEST!?!?
Here's the Royal Purple...She was sticky and very fragrant!
IMG_060618.JPG

Close-up
IMG_060717.JPG

Next Blue Mystic...very sticky also
IMG_061717.JPG

A couple close-ups
IMG_061815.JPG

IMG_061915.JPG

And last but not least Blue Cheese
IMG_061114.JPG

And close-up
IMG_061519.JPG

Only Big Bud left in tent...removed the entire NFT set-up...definitely the source of the gnats!!
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Driving thru. Them little veg plants you got sure look happy. Looks like they are saying watch this,,, and they will double up in the next 12-14 days. Thats a pretty good sized plant you got in your areoponics. How do you like that unit? They claim they are the fastest way to grow. Unless maybe a fogger unit. But mainly for smaller plants isn't it? I think they could go bigger, but tends to lend itself to smaller plants...My unit needs to be modified to work at an optimum and reservoir temps are critical in pest control
Y'all got me missing my bike. I still have the 51 Panhead I broke my neck on. Not that I can ride at this point of my life but I got a feeling I will again before all my cards are played out. Also have a 1976 Bi Centential sporty. Love them Panheads myself. Send ya rep's ++ for whatever they are worth, but It's still nice to get a stroke here and there. Keepem Green
Thanks for stopping by Wood...hope you like my harvest shots!
I see I have to keep going back to read. Your flower room is half empty and the veg plants are alot bigger & you put the kids outside to play. All this talk of spring :)

I missed alot. Looking good H :thumb:
Thanks Wiz...harvested all but the BigBud tonight...
Hey there Ho'z;)
Looking like you got yourself some nice varieties of herb there.. Hope they all grow into some nice big budded plants for ya!
Itll be interesting to see what the BIG BUD duz, Hope it lives upto its name:):) Well take it easy mate and all da best, Smokemup

Thanks M8! Hope you like my harvest photos!

Back
Top Bottom