Boomer444's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Re: Hozona's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Click THIS for a Very Well Done Editorial! Talking about how all of this Prohibition of Cannabis got started. My friend who does not partake, but supports my stand sent me this link. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

The "greed" and anti "profit" theme of this video is disturbing, but generally pervasive in today's society. There's nothing wrong with profit in a true free market. The real problem is the government picking winners and losers, oil, paper, cotton and corn, over hemp in this case.

Yeah but the room is not insulated well and has single pane windows, so I was hoping this will do the trick...I think we had one of our last cold snaps these last couple of days...in the low 90s for a couple days this coming week...but it will go down again...always does...:cheesygrinsmiley:

uggggg... a cold snap where it's in the 90's. I'd melt :rofl: I have to admit that I always enjoyed when we had reason to head to the valley in Spring and Fall. Phoenix can be lovely in April.

Well the time has come to move this journal to completed journals...still waiting on Big Bud to finish, and I'll post the results here when I take her down...:cheesygrinsmiley:All in all this has been an "interesting" experiment...Not real thrilled with all the issues I ran into, but all in all a pretty successful run...:cheesygrinsmiley:

AWSUMNESS MATE!! GREAT WORK;)
Well I may have some harvest pics soon myself!! Them nugs looked rather juicy buddy - Blue mystic looks nice:) Did you get the amount you were expecting or more?? Hope MORE.. Good on ya Ho'z, take care bro, and will chat soon. Smokemup:high-five:

AWSUMNESS MATE!! GREAT WORK;)
Well I may have some harvest pics soon myself!! Them nugs looked rather juicy buddy - Blue mystic looks nice:) Did you get the amount you were expecting or more?? Hope MORE.. Good on ya Ho'z, take care bro, and will chat soon. Smokemup:high-five:
I didn't quite know what to expect after all the issues kept popping up. I think production was low due to the problems, but still managed to get some very tasty buds...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey H doing a fly by. I have to do some major catching up on everyones journal so im stopping by just to show my presents. I seen you post on others journals about your AC. So I hope you got that problem fixed. Staying focused! :)

Yeppers...got busy today and made kief from the outdoor sativa plant I grew last Summer. (3.1g) Also the Royal Purple I just harvested (1.8g) The Blue Cheese (.9g) and the Blue Mystic (.65g):yahoo::slide:

You're always busy doing something, do you ever rest?
Like a baby:rofl:..."Idleness is the Devil's playground" or something like that....I kinda overdid a little today and then realized my sore back was also the result of doing all that with sandals on rather than a pair of my shoes with the left shoe thats lifted 2"..even if it's a tennis shoe, it still looks pretty funky with shorts on...in the 90's here today! I also converted my old three bulb CFL (3X105w) fixture from bulbs hanging horizontally to vertically and added the reflector from my 400w HPS (now in cool tube) and added it in front of the old one by drilling some holes...removing some pieces and using the horizontal bar that the light mounted on top I can still use the same hangers and wiring...I'll post some pics later...it ain't purdy but it works! Thanks for dropping by Queen!:cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_065813.JPG
BTW other than the Big Bud All the girls I started in this grow have been harvested or culled. I do have a Blue Widow that wasn't progressing well in hydro in the tent for my new soil grow...Journal in my sig

Well I guess I am the devils favorite demon cause i usually have a lot of time on my hands! I am in a rut at the moment when it comes to upgrading my environment. I would like to turn my closet into a grow space. It naturally seems to stay warm for some reason. I am thinking about using it for veg and cloning then use my tent for flowering, that's the plan anyway. Harvested the mystic and the fruity chronic juice is doing great. The bag seed sprouts are holding their own, only one died.

Well I guess I am the devils favorite demon cause i usually have a lot of time on my hands! I am in a rut at the moment when it comes to upgrading my environment. I would like to turn my closet into a grow space. It naturally seems to stay warm for some reason. I am thinking about using it for veg and cloning then use my tent for flowering, that's the plan anyway. Harvested the mystic and the fruity chronic juice is doing great. The bag seed sprouts are holding their own, only one died.
You go girl!! Sprout those beans!:cheesygrinsmiley:In my house we discovered no insulation above my closets so they are cold in the winter...hot in the summer...gonna insulate up there in a week or two!! :cheesygrinsmiley:My new AC is awesome!!!

You sound like me H. Im always going into the grow room and finding out what i can change or do better for things to look and run smooth. I love talking to my plants and really getting to know them. Thats why there treating me so well this round
Yeah, while I was up North this week-end I noticed a three bulb bathroom fixture my friend was throwing away and said to myself, "Self, you could make the fixture you just made a lot better with this" so I asked my buddy what he was doing with it ...he was throwing it away so I asked if I could have it, he said, "Yeah, but there are no globes for it" and I said "Perfect!" Gonna modify it tonight ...:cheesygrinsmiley:

I get lost in your journals! Takes me several bong hits to make it out! Killa info!
Next time you want to take an excursion in the journals I'll get you a guide:cheesygrinsmiley:..Several bong hits help the day go by...been so busy I forgot until a couple minutes ago...:rofl: or did I have one this morning:scratchinghead:

Next time you want to take an excursion in the journals I'll get you a guide:cheesygrinsmiley:..Several bong hits help the day go by...been so busy I forgot until a couple minutes ago...:rofl: or did I have one this morning:scratchinghead:

If you have to ask, you need another! :rofl:

On that note... I'm off to the basement to partake of some crappy, immature, hermie, uncured cheese bomb :biglaugh:

HI HO'z..
How are you buddy?? Hoping all is well.. Like the reflector you got mate;) Nice one.. I sometimes make DIY ones for CFL's, But Ive bought this great little CAR CAGE LIGHT for mechanic shit and it has an in-built reflector So I like that,plus I can clip it anywhere if needed or hang it.
Well hoping your garden of green is going as planned and no probs. Ive pulled my Kiksum now, she did VERY well surprisingly!!
Now Im onto Lucy, who is being shown the ropes so to speak:) Take care my friend and will chat soon ok? Smokemup

HI HO'z..
How are you buddy?? Hoping all is well.. Like the reflector you got mate;) Nice one.. I sometimes make DIY ones for CFL's, But Ive bought this great little CAR CAGE LIGHT for mechanic shit and it has an in-built reflector So I like that,plus I can clip it anywhere if needed or hang it.
Well hoping your garden of green is going as planned and no probs. Ive pulled my Kiksum now, she did VERY well surprisingly!!
Now Im onto Lucy, who is being shown the ropes so to speak:) Take care my friend and will chat soon ok? Smokemup
Sitting here doing a cool down...got real light headed while outside preparing my veggie garden to came in to cool off....still have two planters and sprinklers to prepare. I think I will have between 4 and 6 plants going outside (all different strains) to see what production I get out them this year. The flower tent will go all summer as well. I am looking forward to BigBud finishing up so I can set up the tent without any hydro in there this time. My new grow is in my sig. Hope Kiksum does just that:cheesygrinsmiley:

Took down my last plant in aero...very disappointed that I let the fungus gnats get out of hand...learned A LOT this grow...I will post weight after drying but it is minimal...It was very sticky and I think the kief will be very good.. :cheesygrinsmiley:I still think I am at 1 gram per watt:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom