Boomer444's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Re: Hozona's New and Improved Indoor Grow

it is about time that girl saw the scissors :cheesygrinsmiley:! cool now those soil girls can spread out :morenutes:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

try'in... wait tryin' :cheesygrinsmiley:

Took down my last plant in aero...very disappointed that I let the fungus gnats get out of hand...learned A LOT this grow...I will post weight after drying but it is minimal...It was very sticky and I think the kief will be very good.. :cheesygrinsmiley:I still think I am at 1 gram per watt:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Sorry she didn't work out for you Hoz! Fungus gnats got the roots? Anyway, I'm sure you'll be happier growing in dirt. You can always use some DE to kill those suckers in dirt.

It may not be much but it is a qt oz you didn't have before, you know like the glass half full theory...I know sometimes that doesn't fly either when you have high expectations. Regardless of what you yield, we all know you did a helluva job!!! So chin up!!!

It may not be much but it is a qt oz you didn't have before, you know like the glass half full theory...I know sometimes that doesn't fly either when you have high expectations. Regardless of what you yield, we all know you did a helluva job!!! So chin up!!!
Thanks Queen...just transplanted outside today, but have to hold off on my North wall planter...neighbor getting new roof next week..Did put a Blue Cheese, Blue Mystic, and a Sour Diesel out in the West wall planter..and a Royal Purple in the corner where MMMF was born. Also got my in plain site planter done with 2 tomato, 2 jalapeno, and 2 strawberry plants. Also did put a Marigold, a Rosemary, and a Basil in the front of my North wall planter...the girls will go in that planter after they are done with the roof. Pictures will be posted in my newest journal:cheesygrinsmiley:

This will be my last "official" post to this Journal
17 grams from Big Bud pushes this grow to a gram per watt
IMG_067718.JPG

Got some trichs showin' ...should be decent smoke and I will be making kief/hash from her trim.
All in all NOT a great success, but a Gram per Watt seems to be a decent target number.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Ya'll come over to the new grow now, ya hear?
Address is:
Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows

next try D.E and fly paper.

It always keeps them in check for me inside. And not over watering as well.

Nice harvest mate, seems a few are finishing now. You got yourself some nice nugs there mate, good job. Hows the blue mystic smelling?

Nice harvest mate, seems a few are finishing now. You got yourself some nice nugs there mate, good job. Hows the blue mystic smelling?
I am not the best one to ask about aromas since my allergies and sinusitis make smells nearly un-discernible...Although I did get a pretty good whiff of them all..Mystic is so gooey and very hash-like to smoke...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Sounds gooey lol. Hope it like the auto version very berry ha! Sweet fruit after cure, really good during flower though , pretty much no smell.

Did you harvest the MMMF? Are you closing thi journal whats going on? Need to do more reading. Ah man did I just sould like a worried wife hahahaha :laughtwo:
Pulled MMMF from the tent on THIS grow a while ago...do have it going in my current grow:
Boomer444's 2013 Indoor & Outdoor Grows :cheesygrinsmiley:

Perhaps you were confused???

Elvis is back in the building:)

Back
Top Bottom