Boomer444's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Re: Hozona's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Wise men say... Only fools smoke weed.. But I,Cant help, Smoking a bowl, with you... Ok I confess I am Elvis. Just look more like slim shady tho:/
So Ho'z, overall you happy with what youve achieved mate? Id say so!! You have done well and as Ive said a few times - the DIY shit and the way you approached this and other grows shows attention and care.. I also like that you can make cool pics of your HO'z OWN MEDS - with trich packed nugs!
One day - I will spend 50$ on my computer to upgrade the ram and the graphics card etc; I cant play games:( Only as my PC was a rebuild from a friend and as I know shit from clay about em, I just told him what I wanted to do and hes put the programs and basic stuff in it. But I will do the upgrade soon, then I can make some cool edited bud pics;)
Anyways, Take it easy Ho'z will chat soon. be good or good at it.. Smokemup

You should be able to find a good deal on a whole motherboard with the processor these days. If the RAM is the same type on the newer board, you can save a bit of money there. The work is really easy to do; just a Philips screwdriver and all the wires and plug connections are prelabeled.

Yeah true;) I hadnt thought of that.. Theres a local computer store with old computers and new parts so I may head there to ask for mayb a mother board. I think Ive got a DDR2 or 3? IDK.. I bought RAm before but it didnt fit my comp.. Ill sort it, cheers for your input! Smokem..

if you gonna replace an old motherboard, you are better off just building a brand new computer from scratch Smokey.

You can get product bundles for just a couple hundred bucks or less and build a brand new comp.

Yeah, IDK Jimmy..
If it works out that the things I need are dearer than expected Ill work sumthin out, I can get all the parts rather cheap as my PC aint new, and parts are cheap im told.. Its just a matter of me trying to select appropriate things for my PC and going from there, Im not gaming on it but I do have some old skool games Id maybe wanna have a go on once n a while, So Ill get what I need for this..
Hey Ho'z...
Soz for the PC dribble on here!! Ill go back to ganja now:) My Lucy has some white fly the little shits, So its sticky trap time!!
She has started to she potential, Im feeding her some Early bloom and Liquid Blue now from BPN, hoping this will be ok for her from now til harvest. Ill mix in some Seaweed too:) Of course...
So whats left in your garden of green goodness buddy???? Chat soon, Smokemup

Back
Top Bottom