NDW's Outdoor Grow

Re: A Poorly Updated Outdoor Grow

Looking great NDW4M! Nice pics too. How come those tips are purple? Strain? Those 2 outdoor plants are gonna be serious monsters. Are you gonna do some LST w/them?
Vin

Yeah the little bit of purple is from the strain. It's granddaddy purple.
I will definitely have to train those big girls otherwise they will be up and over the fencein a few months. lol

amazing!!!! what else can anyone say....

Good Job Ndw4m.. What Day Did You Bud The Indoor Plants??
Keep Up The Good Grow And Keep Em Green..........

Lookin good bro, that one that went into flower is nuts. Its probibly because its trying to survive due to the fact that its dying, mother nature is trying to make the plant live on. Everythings looking real good.

PJ I started them flowering 2 - 2 1/2 weeks ago. I forgot to mark the day down. lol

I'm with Brett on the clone, I think it's some sort of last ditch effort by the plant to reproduce.

Ok just a few random pics I took today while checking on the girls.

This plant is looking so happy, and is smelling soooo sweet.

DSCF79241.jpg

I'm suprised I got this shot to come out so clear with how windy it is.

DSCF79401.jpg

I'm thinking of trying to twine these two together. Just as an experiment.

DSCF79481.jpg

:Rasta:

ohh boy!! things are looking great, keep up the good work

Thanks Serpico. What do you guys think of that zoom shot? Not crystal clear but still cool I think.

dam one day i'll be this good.. i hope.
looking awsome....

lookin damn good, i get to put together my aero tommarow!!! iam happy, hey what do you think is better? rockwool or the little pebble lookin things, i forgot the name. iam gettin fucked up.

I use rockwool and hydroton. Congrats on the aero. I'm excited to see that, I've never seen an aero grow before. I've heard of people getting amazing results with them though. Good luck bro. Pretty fucked up myself right now. LOL :bong:

I haven't put alot of thought into it but probably I would put in a bamboo rod and gently twist them togther and tie them of to the bamboo to keep them in that position and continue twisting and tying off as they grow. When I was a kid I saw my mom do it once with three rose bushes, thought I would give it a shot.

So would it be one big budrod? Did you get a new cam? The pics are lookin good bro.

Well it's been 10 days since the last update so I figured it was time. The outdoor plants are just exploding. Sooooo many branches, I can't even imagine how these girls are going to look in a few months. They are already 4 foot tall anyone want to start taking guesses on harvest hight and yield? I'm going to go with 8 foot tall and 20 ounces per plant.

DSCF8082.jpg

DSCF8081.jpg

Here are the two I'll be trying to twine together.

DSCF8079.jpg

Now for the indoor plants. This shot makes this plant look like shit, but I don't feel like going out and retaking it so it'll have to do.

DSCF8066.jpg

The buds are looking nice though.

DSCF8069.jpg

This plant on the right is insane. I've been amazed at how much it has grown in such a short period of time. Just 10 days ago they looked like this.

DSCF7936.jpg

And now they look like this.

DSCF8060.jpg

DSCF8062.jpg

Well that's everything for now hope you all enjoy the update. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom