NDW's Outdoor Grow

Re: A Poorly Updated Outdoor Grow

It does look ready and you should test it. I like the piss factoids you gave us. I was using pics one piss per gallon and it seemed to work well, I did let it set out in a closed area and with it diluted like that it really didn't smell untill I started pouring or moving it around.

Edit: Sounds like that bud is a great medicinal.

What do you think is worse for you drinking a glass of piss or a glass of hydro nutes? We add animal shit to our grows don't you think that might be worse?

I'm running out of room to walk in my grow area. They are almost to my shoulder now, which means they will be as tall as the fence in a week or two. I'm going to have to get pretty inventive with the tying down over the next few months. Check out the pics.

DSCF8304.jpg

DSCF8296.jpg

DSCF8302.jpg

DSCF8290.jpg

The stalks have doubled in width since the last pics I posted.

Yeah I think I'm going to be having a very big and smoky Halloween party. Wanna come? lol

dude i just got 2 master kush outdoor, i know its a lil late but they were vegin in my closet for a while. i'll keep it updated, that bad mofo is bad as hell, its big, its still gotta tripple in flowering..... hahaha...

Looking awesome NDW4M. Once it starts to bud, you'll need to start training the lower branches outward. Just tie them to bricks or something on the ground so they get more light.
Vin.

I'll quote DankCloset, "that bad mofo is bad as hell".

damn fine plants you have there!! that one is huge looking! :allgood:

iam gonna laugh if u get a male lol... no i wont i already got one and i think the other 2 i got are as well lol, master kush is the only i dont know.

Back
Top Bottom