NDW's Outdoor Grow

Re: A Poorly Updated Outdoor Grow

Thouse ladies are going to be huge by the time flowering is almost over and your gonna have a shit ton of bud.. very nice they look great man :allgood:

congrats NDW4M i bet your going to have one hell of a smoke after that grow... they look really good. hope to see some more pic soon... dam i'm jealous... i'll be there someday just not today... once again CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool man, looking forward to pics. I'll bet they're already Jr. Monsters! Do you think you gave them enough space? Remind me, are these plants sexed already?
Vin

Sorry about the pics. I took them but they didn't come out very well. I will take new ones in the next couple days. Enough space? No. lol If I knew they were going to get this big then I would have planted them further apart. The large plants are already sexed but the smaller plants are not there yet.

Ok I finaly got around to retaking my pictures. The big girls are loving being tied over. I have to pull the rope more and more each day because they grow so much they take the tension out of the line. The largest of the two is now 4.5' tall, 7' long and 5 foot wide. Another month or so and they should start budding up, I can't wait to see these plants loaded with dense, trichrome dripping, buds.

DSCF8393.jpg

DSCF8401.jpg

DSCF8402.jpg

DSCF8403.jpg

DSCF8406.jpg

Here is my current indoor that's 17 days in to flowering. She is doing great and one of the fastest growing plants I have ever had. In those 17 days she has grown more than 3 feet.

DSCF8383.jpg

DSCF8382.jpg

DSCF8375.jpg

Sorry for the light on this shot but the same thing happened to all my full plant shots and I wanted to show the size.

Here is my little outdoor bonzai Trainwreck clone. I put some bricks around her because she was bushing out so much the dog was able to nip at the leaves.

DSCF8416.jpg

DSCF8407.jpg

No it has another 18" or so that it can go up. If I need to I'll tie her down, but hopefully she will slow her growing up soon and start really budding.

I hope so too. lol We usually keep a breeze throughout the day so hopefully it won't stink up the whole neighborhood.

Beautiful plants man they look really healthy and yea its definatly going to stink around there but I bet youll be alright. :allgood:

damn you have a jungle back there!! the whole block is gonna get a cross-high!! jk they look magnificent...if only my outdoor plant was as big as that...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Just found this guy out in my veg chamber, thought it was a pretty cool shot. Looks better bigger, it's so clear you can zoom in and see his eyes perfectly clear. Kind of a trip.

BabyDragon.jpg

How do you tell if they are male or female? ANd when can you tell? And I'm guessing male plants dont have buds? I'm trying to learn to grow and get as much info as possible before I even think about growing.

So male plants = bad?

Male plants definitely = bad. They are completely useless unless you want your female plants full of seeds. You can tell what sex they are by the flower that it develops. If it develops a flower that is out on a stem then it is male if it develops little white hairs then it's a female. If you want more details I'd suggest trying a search on the forums here, there are many threads dedicated to nothing but sexing your plants. Definitely a good plan to get all the info you can before starting to grow.

Back
Top Bottom