Near end of flowering question.

greenhydro

I'm on week 7 and I have 3 purple NL#5, 1 Dumpster, and 1 Moroccan Afghan. My question is that 2 of the Purp NL are taking over 60 percent of the light and canopy (all in a 3x2 tent) They are starting to yellow on the top fan leaves, theres a bit of heat stress on a few but i moved the light a few weeks ago, but they still slowly yellow. I'm using the 3-part advanced nutes and big bud supplement. Is this normal for w7 of a NL cross and could it also just be from a lack of Nitrogen and if so should i add more micro b/c its 5-0-1.

Thanks for any help,
Greenhydro:grinjoint:

Hey Greenhydro

Yellowing of leaves is typical toward the end of flower. You were correct when you mentioned lack of Nitrogen. The plant is now using all of its energy (nutes) to help grow seeds before she dies. She has no idea she doesn't have seeds, just big juicy buds instead :grinjoint:

By week 7 you should actually start lowering the amount of nutes you give her. Then clean water with Florakleen (or something similar from other brands) for the last 4-5 days before cutting. I had my girl in complete darkness for the last 4 days of her life, really pays off in trichome development.

Good luck! :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom