1st Grow - 2 x Vision Northern Lights Auto/Fem - Coco - 2 x Mars Hydro 300W LEDs

Thanks, MP! :high-five:
I'm excited for you! One of the benefits of having so much weed is that I get to give some away! This weekend I gave a buddy a 1/2 oz along with some infused coconut oil gel caps. He texted me last night to thank me and let me know it made him feel great. That makes me feel great too!

Thanks CK! I'd say, a whole lot o bud indeed. Just popped a couple more beans and they went into the dirt yesterday. Another Vision NL auto and a Dinafem Industrial CBD auto plant. I'm going to start a new journal for those two. I hope all is well on your end!

:passitleft:

Okay friends, I'm gonna call this one, THE END.

... but really, it's just the beginning. :love:

I want to thank all of you for the guidance and support throughout these last few months. You're all invaluable and I appreciate you very very much. Here's to you!!!

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:high-five: :high-five: :high-five: :high-five: :high-five: :high-five: :high-five: :high-five:

:party: :theband: :allgood: :theband: :party:

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

:circle-of-love:

Thanks much, Glockdoc! So happy to inspire, as I've been inspired by so many others around here. This place continues to grow on me more and more each day; the amount of solid information, guidance, and respect is immeasurable.

I ran the lights at 20/4 throughout most of the grow, and, I want to say around day 100 I transitioned to 18/6. Can't remember my reasoning behind that and can't find anything in my notes right now... maybe that has something to do with a bit of binging on my harvest tonight. ;) Here ya go, wanna test the produce? :)

Sent using the 420Mag mobile app.

Back
Top Bottom