1st Grow - 2 x Vision Northern Lights Auto/Fem - Coco - 2 x Mars Hydro 300W LEDs

wow,that's great.:bravo:
Thanks so much, guys! :) Oh my, what an experience. I love it. So stoked. Ended up with about 925g fresh with bud on stems and premium trimmings. Took the two of us from midnight to about 5:30 to trim and wash this beauty...

420-magazine-mobile1148302665.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2061875696.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1200805129.jpg

420-magazine-mobile226465106.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1777083958.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1284616388.jpg

Thanks so much y'all! Just got it out of the closet and jarred most of it up. Looks like the 20-25% of fresh cut weight is about right. Ended up with 6oz nice smokables and 2oz popcorns and shake for oils and other potions. Then I would like to use the root for some topicals.

420-magazine-mobile2070951684.jpg

420-magazine-mobile914229991.jpg

420-magazine-mobile320457666.jpg

420-magazine-mobile603127454.jpg

:love: :passitleft: :circle-of-love: :passitleft: :love:

Thank you MP and DB! I couldn't be more pleased for my first go around. I hope they continue to do well with the turn toward organic soil growing. Just got my new seeds today so will probably be germinating a Sin City Harlesin soon!
:passitleft:

Sent using the 420Mag mobile app.

I decarboxylated 33 grams of flower, ground it finely with the coffee grinder and combined it with 2 cups (1/2 liter) cold pressed organic coconut oil
and 2 tablespoons of organic sunflower lecithin in crock pot. Tried my best to keep temp around 220F and stir regularly. I did fall asleep and when I got up to check it was around 260F. It simmered together for about 6 hours total. I poured it through some cheese cloth and then let it cool. I made about 50, size '0' gel caps with some of the oil.

420-magazine-mobile1610674233.jpg

420-magazine-mobile433084442.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1665491062.jpg

420-magazine-mobile116238041.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1317679216.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1563816096.jpg

I ended up eating at 6:45 and took a cap at 7:15. I must admit, I had a couple finger dip licks prior to that. I started to feel a slight body buzz about 7:30. By 8:15, looking to get more heady (without vaping) I was ready for another '0' cap. 8:45, tired of waiting for a heady buzz, but increasing the body buzz (a bit of stomach fluttering which I'm not sure about (reminds me of magic shroomies)), I vaped some flower. The vape session got me about to where I wanted to be. 9:15, time for another cap and some more vape. 9:30 comfy, content, and giggly. Post. :)

Here's to you, my friends!
:passitleft: :love: :passitleft:

Has anyone noticed that 1oz of weed plus the mason jar equals 420g? Kinda neat. Is like they are meant to be together. I wonder if the wide-mouth ones are the same. Will find out when NL#1 gets harvested. Looks like she is still a couple weeks out, at least. Trying to sort out when to start the final flush.

Looks like I've lost about a zips worth of weight in the past few days of cure. It's all good.. just wanted to make note of it.

Very nice, Bro! :welldone:

It's NOT true that only LED's cause hollow stems. I did a long post on this a while ago but in short, it's simply the plant feeding on it's own carbon reserves. Usually, this is due to low CO2 or low light conditions, both of which can inhibit photosynthesis.

It's common with LED's that don't have much power or adequate coverage and also in very crowded grow rooms where there's not enough ventilation to get adequate CO2, but in no ways limited to those causes and really is nothing to be concerned about.

Hey IJ looks like your having some good fun with the oils and caps. We will have to give those a try on our next go around, are they giving you good results? Just curious on how potent they are because the oil we did, takes like 2ml to feel anything but, the CCO we did was almost too strong lol yea I know, too strong sounds goofy but, like a 1/4 grain of rice size sent me into lala land.

Blessed buds our friend

Very nice, Bro! :welldone:

It's NOT true that only LED's cause hollow stems. I did a long post on this a while ago but in short, it's simply the plant feeding on it's own carbon reserves. Usually, this is due to low CO2 or low light conditions, both of which can inhibit photosynthesis.

It's common with LED's that don't have much power or adequate coverage and also in very crowded grow rooms where there's not enough ventilation to get adequate CO2, but in no ways limited to those causes and really is nothing to be concerned about.

Thanks for the explanation, Mr Krip! I think mine probably has to do with low light conditions. I think my plants probably get plenty of CO2 being that I live in the same room as them (in my small 2 bedroom apt) but 1-2 300W LEDs drawing 130W is probably insufficient in their book. ;) I have added a couple 85W CFLs to the mix and may add a couple more when the fall temperatures arrive. :)

Back
Top Bottom