1st Grow - 2 x Vision Northern Lights Auto/Fem - Coco - 2 x Mars Hydro 300W LEDs

Here are some tric pics of NL#3. Getting close to harvest time!

420-magazine-mobile1592859172.jpg

420-magazine-mobile526322091.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1198420902.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1835072125.jpg

420-magazine-mobile766910344.jpg

420-magazine-mobile577592521.jpg

Sent using the 420Mag mobile app.

IJ, those are looking awesome buddy!!!!!! youll be loving those big time, nice sticky buds :)

Blessed Buds our friend and great job.

Haha! Yep! they're looking oozy with the goozie, bud! ;) Getting excited. Lined up some 5 gallon buckets for the bud washing. Now to figure out if I should put her in the dark for 48-72 hours before I cut her up. Any thoughts?

I have read ( no real life experience ) some growers do the lights out before the harvest. We would also be interested in the answer from the pros here.

Man IJ those girls do look tasty.

Blessed Buds our friend

I just want to do the best I can to get the chlorophyll taste out of them and increase the final cannabinoid push. I've seen reports that a period of darkness before cutting could help in this. I've also seen where people will cut the plant at the base and hang the entire thing upside down in the dark to help. Not sure what to believe or what to do, I just know that I don't want to F it up at this point. LOL

:passitleft:

Arctic i have no solid facts on the dark period come end of harvest.iv tried it a few timea but with no noticable effects.any1 else tried it? Seen any diffrence? When i harvest i chop up the plant and hang my buds in cardboard boxes;)

A few pics from yesterday. I'll take some under natural light when I get ready to harvest, my love, NL#3, later this week? over the weekend? I'm dragging my feet, I know, but she seems like she wants to go longer.. and if that's the case, she shall go longer. ;)

NL#1 (105 days from seed) on left, NL#3 (99 days from seed) on right, NL#4 (24 days from seed) under the cfl

420-magazine-mobile1778539758.jpg

NL#3 being flushed, turning yellow, and still building buds...

420-magazine-mobile205931512.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1636008120.jpg

NL#1 is getting her bulk on... my earlier, non-committal prediction, seems to be coming true... she's becoming that beast.

420-magazine-mobile1962235018.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1593884941.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1082806875.jpg

420-magazine-mobile897477403.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1275292423.jpg

420-magazine-mobile172922222.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1076209535.jpg

Thanks all for your continued support! Peace, love, and happy growing to you!

wow,i'm sure you are with good mood everyday,cos your plants are awesome there.:cheer::cheer:
A few pics from yesterday. I'll take some under natural light when I get ready to harvest, my love, NL#3, later this week? over the weekend? I'm dragging my feet, I know, but she seems like she wants to go longer.. and if that's the case, she shall go longer. ;)

NL#1 (105 days from seed) on left, NL#3 (99 days from seed) on right, NL#4 (24 days from seed) under the cfl

420-magazine-mobile1778539758.jpg

NL#3 being flushed, turning yellow, and still building buds...

420-magazine-mobile205931512.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1636008120.jpg

NL#1 is getting her bulk on... my earlier, non-committal prediction, seems to be coming true... she's becoming that beast.

420-magazine-mobile1962235018.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1593884941.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1082806875.jpg

420-magazine-mobile897477403.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1275292423.jpg

420-magazine-mobile172922222.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1076209535.jpg

Thanks all for your continued support! Peace, love, and happy growing to you!

Keep us posted on what you choose to do for harvest IJ, dark or no dark period.

Blessed Buds our friend

Will do AB! I'm thinking of doing the 48 hours in the dark drying closet and then chop, trim, wash, dry, cure. Will take another crack at making oil for edibles with the trim and then use some buds to try out some concentrated cannabis oil (CCO). I'd also like to make some oil for my oil-based vape pen. Trying to figure out how much weight I'll have when NL#1 and #3 are harvested and dried so that I can sort out how much I have available for what. I'd like to have a fair amount of quality bud to share and trade with friends but the way I've been vaping through this stuff and the amounts that CCO require, I kinda wonder if I'll have to be stingy for the first few harvests.

On another note (I just posted in Sue's CCO Study Hall), I just ordered up a couple more seeds, this time high-CBD to THC ratio strains because it looks like these could do well to help me get off the Lexapro (eventually) and onto my own home grown/made meds, for good. All in good time. ;)

So if anyone knows of anyone growing either Sin City's Harlesin or Dinafem's Industrial Plant Auto CBD, please let me know because I only ordered 1 seed of each and want to take a solid crack at them, the first go around. Cheers peeps!

:)

Blessed buds to you, buddy!

FYI...I've done the 48 hour dark period with no noticeable improvement in quality so I no longer do it. I do chop and hang the plant in the dark to dry, I just don't do the 48 hours of dark BEFORE chopping.

:volcano-smiley:
Will do AB! I'm thinking of doing the 48 hours in the dark drying closet and then chop, trim, wash, dry, cure. Will take another crack at making oil for edibles with the trim and then use some buds to try out some concentrated cannabis oil (CCO). I'd also like to make some oil for my oil-based vape pen. Trying to figure out how much weight I'll have when NL#1 and #3 are harvested and dried so that I can sort out how much I have available for what. I'd like to have a fair amount of quality bud to share and trade with friends but the way I've been vaping through this stuff and the amounts that CCO require, I kinda wonder if I'll have to be stingy for the first few harvests.

On another note (I just posted in Sue's CCO Study Hall), I just ordered up a couple more seeds, this time high-CBD to THC ratio strains because it looks like these could do well to help me get off the Lexapro (eventually) and onto my own home grown/made meds, for good. All in good time. ;)

So if anyone knows of anyone growing either Sin City's Harlesin or Dinafem's Industrial Plant Auto CBD, please let me know because I only ordered 1 seed of each and want to take a solid crack at them, the first go around. Cheers peeps!

:)

Blessed buds to you, buddy!

Back
Top Bottom