Zee - Durban Relief & Fainting Goat - 2016

ZeeTrees

So I am currently starting a new grow. (Number 2) I have bought a bunch of equipment including a 4x3 gorilla tent with a 300W LED (I also have a small HPS150 if need be) for my plants to eventually move into. Currently have 6 seedlings in week 2 they just sprouted their first set of true leaves. They are currently in solo cups with fox farm salamander soil. They've only gotten PH'd water so far (6.2) two or three times. I have some questions regarding my pre-veg set up. Currently I have two mini T5s 30watts and one CFL at 2800k 65watts and a hydro garden heat Matt under the tray. Is this too much light? Not enough light? Also I'm at 48%RH
81-86F
18-6 light cycle (7 days)
Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Photos will be in the comments as I'm using an app. Thanks again guys!
Strains are
The Bank Genetics
Fainting Goat
100% sativa
Durban Relief
60%S 40%I hybrid

462f0fe639ebbb4ebd92fee9b79a9576.jpg
2231847ef98089238a148091a78b4fc5.jpg
4e9754bef59432fcbf66c1551db29bfb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420

re: Zee - Durban Relief & Fainting Goat - 2016

If you can get your seedlings a tad close to those t5's then your golden. The cfls on the outside are more or less trivial at this point. Keep them 1" to 2" away from the t5s for another week then they should be ready for the tent. Is that a plastic shield over the t5s, can you remove them? All looks good for the veg station, good luck Ztrees.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

re: Zee - Durban Relief & Fainting Goat - 2016

0740fde83614bf307877dec92ee6346b.jpg

Lowered light, removed covers and removed one CFL. Thanks for the advice. I will be posting my entire grow on here and I will be running another journal as well starting in the next few weeks. I have another smaller gorilla lite (2x2.5x6) that I ordered a DWC system for along with some autos from herbies. That I've never done before so it'll be interesting. Just waiting
For it to all arrive. Thanks again!

hi and welcome to 420 mag from me too
I am a newbie grower and I use cfl lights in my grow..
Grow power to your ladies :cheer:

Thanks you! I actually got some green mail today from herbies. This is only my second grow but I am going to attempt learning DWC while these are in my LED tent. We shall see I sunk them this morning have to pick up equipment tomorrow. I'll post over the weekend once it's all set up! Do you have a thread I can follow as well?

Subbed!

I'm about 1 1/2 weeks behind you. Mine have just popped and this will be my first grow from seed to bud. My prior grow was from a farmer about 6 weeks into veg.

Will be looking forward to your grow. Check mine in my sig below.

When you are in the "fix signature" place.. write in the box what you want it to be and then mark it (blue) press the link icon and add the link in the new box that opens

OK so I think I'm getting the hang of the site. Problem is I have been using my phone bc its easier to upload the photos through this app I downloaded. Anyway, I subscribed to everyone's stuff (signatures don't show on the app that's why I had no idea what yall were talking abut) and I wanted to say thanks for all the help so far. I'm glad I decided to make the profile!

:thanks:

Nice to see someone else is growing Durban Relief! Your girls are looking great, i think I'm a bit ahead of you tho... Im currently on week 4 of flower with my 3 Durban relief girls. Anyways nice grow you have going on over here!

Nice to see someone else is growing Durban Relief! Your girls are looking great, i think I'm a bit ahead of you tho... Im currently on week 4 of flower with my 3 Durban relief girls. Anyways nice grow you have going on over here!

I will check them out for sure! I'm curious to see what they're going to (hopefully) look like. I've also got "Fainting Goat" in soil as well. Thanks for checking out my chicks I'm actually transplanting them into 1gal now and putting them under the LED. Can't wait any longer. Lol

Back
Top Bottom