1st Grow - 2 x Vision Northern Lights Auto/Fem - Coco - 2 x Mars Hydro 300W LEDs

Thanks again for all of the comments, folks! Exciting times indeed! Thanks for all of the direct and indirect support throughout this learning process. It's been an amazing journey so far and I look forward to being a part of its continuation.

@Arctic Bowl, have you narrowed your light choices down to any particular ones yet?

Oh yeah, the trimmers just showed up. I'm practicing by doing some air trimming; building up the proper muscles, touch, and technique. ;)

420-magazine-mobile335592562.jpg

Hello my friend things are looking closer for you which is Fantastic. Well, as far as lights, we're really leaning toward the LED lights. Now if we go LED in the veg tent, will we also need LED lights in the flower tent or will HID in flower work with LED in veg with no bad side effects??

Only reason is that would be a lot of lights to replace and a chunk of cash.

Hello my friend things are looking closer for you which is Fantastic. Well, as far as lights, we're really leaning toward the LED lights. Now if we go LED in the veg tent, will we also need LED lights in the flower tent or will HID in flower work with LED in veg with no bad side effects??

Only reason is that would be a lot of lights to replace and a chunk of cash.

You can Veg with LED and flower with HID (or anything else that works for you!). You don't need the same type of light in veg as in flower.

Took a few of the low hanging fruit from NL#3 today in hopes that it will stimulate an ultra big swell up top. Trics are still quite clear and somewhat undeveloped so gonna be a bit longer. In the meantime I have plenty of trim to play around with. Decarbing some now for some oil.

420-magazine-mobile1259994182.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2052471017.jpg

420-magazine-mobile803259805.jpg

Main cola

420-magazine-mobile672140627.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1261894699.jpg

Puff.. puff.. pass, my home boys and home girls.

:roorrip: :bongrip: :hookah:

Sent using the 420Mag mobile app.

Hi all! Thanks for checking in. AB! I did make some oil! I decarbed 100 grams of dried trim (90 mins. @ 240F). I then measured 2 cups of trim and 2 cups of coconut oil and mixed them into the crock pot ...

420-magazine-mobile1984082524.jpg

420-magazine-mobile52961658.jpg

Let that sit as close to 240F as I could for a total of about 6 hours.

I separated with some cheese cloth and then went into making some brownies with 2/3 cup of the cannaoil...

420-magazine-mobile1341939812.jpg

I proceeded to eat the whole pan of brownies in 2 days.

420-magazine-mobile1916282405.jpg

The brownies were great tasting. The oil, however, was clearly not very potent with any THC effect. Next time I'll be using sugar leaves and chinsy buds to make it. See what happens then. I hope to yield enough buds to make some CCO as well.

I did end up drying the early premature nugs and have been vaping those for a buzz. It's tasting good but the buzz could be stronger and last longer IMO.

420-magazine-mobile88048372.jpg

420-magazine-mobile241124594.jpg

I've got a lot going on over the next couple weeks. With out of town family coming to visit and my work schedule, I'll be spread rather thin for keeping up with forum stuff. I'll be checking in as I can though.

I hope all is well in your world and the green stickiness is playing in your favor.

Peace and love... peace and love.

Sent using the 420Mag mobile app.

Back
Top Bottom