Need a little help

68plymouthsat

I found out that as I got older, the bud got harder to find. After dealing with 'friends' for many years I really had no choice to go elsewhere. The last deal I made was about 2 yrs. ago when the 'oz.' I got was $20 higher. Having purchased a scale, I also found out that, after pullin' out the 'trees', it was also 1/4 shy. I started out w/3 gal. clay pots, using 65w cfls, 2 overhead an' 6 around the sides. I had 65k for veg. an' 27k flower. A good top-soil w/ peat moss, perlite, an' 1 lb. can of 5 yr. old chicken sh*# compost. I am now going to 3 gal. air-pots an' FF soil. I have 12 qts. FFOF, 54 qts. FFHF, an' 8 qts perlite. I'm not adding the c/s to the mix as it may be too hot. I sure would appreciate some help w/ the new soil mix as I'm just a li' ol' 2 plant guy. I've checked many forums and, like everthing else, there are pros an' cons for mixing the 2 soils or not mixing. I'm also trying to identify this plant of mine. The seeds had mixed in shipping so I have 3 choices. #1 is Candy Kush autu fem, #2 isBarneys farm crit. rapido, #3 is cream of crop purple paralysis. This is the best an' easiest plant I've grown so would be great if I knew what it is. Thanks for the help if you can. Oooops, looks like I'll need help to post a pic too.!

Walks you thru how to post pics:

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

It's pretty tough to know a strain by looks, though someone who might have grown those might be able to as you know specifics of what it could be (well if place you got seeds didn't mix something up).

Thanks for the pic help. The problem I has was after clicking 'process' it went to 'unavailable page. After several tries it finally went thru. I realize, with so many strains out there, it would be hard to narrow it down. This has been my best grow to date so I had to give it a shot. Does anyone have any advise for the mixing of FF soils for my next grow.?
Bud_Brandon_peacock_027.jpg

View image in gallery

Back
Top Bottom