Need a schedule

sicntired

I’m new to growing Indica.Have some experience with growing whatever seeds fall into my hands.Have grown mostly high CBD strains.Am now trying indica for the first time.I didn’t mark the date of germination but the plants are about 14 inches high.I need to know when to feed.How much and what’s best for indica.I have some hydroponic feed on hand that works in soil.The PH balanced 3 part grow, micro,bloom.Need some idea of what, when and how often?Seeds were replacement for Afghan Kush which never germinated.I’m new so I don’t need a lot of details.Just basic assistance with a schedule.I’ll do more when I have some idea of what’s involved and what to expect.Grateful,in advance,for any help anyone can throw my way.

@Emilya has a wonderful watering guide I suggest you give a read :

Watering guide

As for usually the feeding guide is on the packet but for soil it generally once a week and if you had to use coco it's daily.

Feed the grow and micro for veg and switch gradually to bloom as you reach two weeks into flower.

Post some pics for us. I guarantee you some more members will be coming in to fill the necessary information.

This is just what I know works for me.

Happy growing

I alternate them. Feed/water/feed /water. If she starts to need more frequent watering but isn't showing any signs of a deficiency I change to feed/water/water. I don't use multi-part nutes though.
As I understand it it should be grow + micro in veg, then bloom + micro in flower, right?
idk why but that 3 part wants a 1:blushsmile:1 ratio in veg and bloom it is really weird

1596481009469.png

well when I looked at what some other sites say I read some others modifying the ratio. I actually am not sure on this 3 part; TBH I was hoping someone with a grow or 2 using it would join

I alternate them. Feed/water/feed /water. If she starts to need more frequent watering but isn't showing any signs of a deficiency I change to feed/water/water. I don't use multi-part nutes though.
As I understand it it should be grow + micro in veg, then bloom + micro in flower, right?
I do it same way. I'm using MC now and it says I can do it every watering but I'm comfortable doing it this way. I used to use the Fox Farm soil trio n fed same way to without issues. Once per week isnt enough

Thank you to everybody that answered.This was very helpful now and will be more so in future.

Back
Top Bottom