Need help bringing a newborn autoflower seedling back to health after over watering

Re: Need help bringing a newborn autoflower seedling back to health after over wateri

nope does not look sick i agree with majorpita start a journal this way you can look back and see what you missed. It does look very wet though with soil make sure you let the root zone dry before watering

Re: Need help bringing a newborn autoflower seedling back to health after over wateri

Looks OK to me.
You might want to stick with a single thread for this gal. Better yet = start a journal. You'll get more assistance that way. :high-five:

how do i start a journal ? and can i move all the threads i started to the journal ? and is there a 420 magazine mediator that can do it for me ?

Well you start a new thread called cropkings seed whatever strain etc... and then you post your information and add link to your signature so people can follow you and help and comment, as for moving it looks like you are in the very beginning stage so i would say just start it now or add in a single post bringing everything up to date

how do i start a journal ? and can i move all the threads i started to the journal ? and is there a 420 magazine mediator that can do it for me ?

Start here. Read the first topic. Read any others that you think will help you.
You can contact the Moderators with the "Report Post" link (lower left of your post - looks like a triangle with a ! )

Looks OK to me.
You might want to stick with a single thread for this gal. Better yet = start a journal. You'll get more assistance that way. :high-five:

the strain i am growing is early miss auto flower, doesn't it look small for being 9 days old above soil ? glimmergrass started a thread on his grow of early miss auto and the size of his plant at the end of the first week was 3 times the size of mine and much fuller, he transplanted and topped his early miss auto flower and it grew perfectly

I been giving my plants bottled purified drinking water from germination i just switched to distilled water yesterday, is there a difference in ph level from bottled purified drinking water and bottled distilled water ? And what is better for your plants ?

I been giving my plants bottled purified drinking water from germination i just switched to distilled water yesterday, is there a difference in ph level from bottled purified drinking water and bottled distilled water ? And what is better for your plants ?

There are no minerals in distilled water, bottled water is often claimed to be from some spring. If you use distilled water you might need to get minerals from another source.
The pH most likely differs a lot in bottled water depending on brand and a little in distilled water, pH is also affected by temperature.

My tent is 36 inches tall i have my led light chained up high in my tent there is only 2 inches in between my led lights and the roof of my tent i had about 27 inches of space inbetween my led lights and my plants, i decided to put my flower pots on top of shoe boxes so now there is about 22 inches of space in between my led lights and my plants, did i do the rite thing ? I decided to bring my plants closer to the lights because my plants are now 13 days old and they are bairly growing

Ouch! A 36" tall tent is going to be a problem. You better do some serious LST and flip her early.
As long as you can give the plant full coverage and the light doesn't burn/bleach her, you should be OK. Watch the plant for signs of stress and monitor the temperature AT THE CANOPY.

Don't get too hung up about size this early on. The plant is busy making roots (or trying to) for future growth. I'd rather see a stout little seedling than a tall spindly plant at this point.

Back
Top Bottom