Need help choosing LED lights

This will be my next light.

Roleadro 2nd Generation 600W LED Plant Grow Light Upgraded Full Spectrum Indoor Growing Light with 120pcs 5W Chips Roleadro 2nd Generation 600W LED Plant Grow Light Upgraded Full Spectrum Indoor Growing Light with 120pcs 5W Chips

ALL Roleandro lights have horrible par. the 300w only has like 110 in the center at 18 inches. So id expect this same model to be around the same, its just stretched out more. DONT BUY IT. Trust me, Ive researched it, simply because i love 3000k lights. Even with lenses, they stink. 400 par at 18 inches, where as the Mars300 with lenses, is 1400 par. See ehat I mean. DONT BUY

If you realllly want a light, after all the research, pondering to build my own lights and all that crap, Ive decided the best, cheapest, most efficient route, is Citizen 1212s and Meanwell HLG-240H-C1400A 1400mA 89~179V 250.6W LED Power Supply

You could run 4-5 1212's on 1 Meanwell. $84 for the driver, $60 for the cobs, then u need heatsinks, which you can get the ebay fan-heatsink combo for like $10 each.

So, for $210 you could have a decent setup, and can add on if you wanted down the road.

Im doing 8-10 in a 4x3 myself.

I'm running 1 Viparspectra V450. I could probably use two but I want a taller and more square tent. This rectangle tent is good for shorter scrog set-ups but sometimes I just want to go taller and can't.

This plant could have been even more massive but I didn't have the height.

20170731_172442.jpg
20170716_180657.jpg
20170716_180410.jpg

Check out twilight led there a sponsor on here speak to Sean he can help you out. Look up hyena merica grow journal he's using there 1000w growstar and has had fantastic results from it. U won't regret it

Hey all . I did my first grow using cfl lights and a diy tent . I so much loved the sport and i want to invest some money in a tent and lights. Finding a tent was not an issue but finding led lights is so hard. I've been searching and googling for hours and as soon as i find a good panel in my price range i read a review that it's outdated and doesn't worth it so if anyone is willing to share some knowledge i would appreciate that.
By the way please don't suggest to DIY .I know it's worth it unfortunately i am not good on crafting nor have any tools.

Here is a little form :

• Thinking 0.8x0.8x1.8 (Want to grow 3-4 plants, prob autoflower).
  • The lights needs to have a European warehouse because taxes is a pain.
  • My budget is max 300 Euro

Thinking 100-150 watt would be perfect for my tent but i can't find them anywhere near my price range.From what i read Vero and Cob led technology is the best atm .

Thank you 420 people :)

Dear Happy420All
Sean here from Twilight Group Co., Ltd . We are a professional mfr of led grow lights. we are the sponsor of 420 magazine.
We can ship the lights to you from the UK or Germany. no tax required.
We provide our GS300 300W Led grow light to you for grow journey. the actual power is 125w. there have 2 switches . one for vegetable growing, another for flowering. for more information, please access to the link : Optical Lens-Series LED

If you need more information, please feel free to let me know.
Have a nice day.
Sean

Back
Top Bottom