Need help choosing LED lights

Happy420All

Hey all . I did my first grow using cfl lights and a diy tent . I so much loved the sport and i want to invest some money in a tent and lights. Finding a tent was not an issue but finding led lights is so hard. I've been searching and googling for hours and as soon as i find a good panel in my price range i read a review that it's outdated and doesn't worth it so if anyone is willing to share some knowledge i would appreciate that.
By the way please don't suggest to DIY .I know it's worth it unfortunately i am not good on crafting nor have any tools.

Here is a little form :

• Thinking 0.8x0.8x1.8 (Want to grow 3-4 plants, prob autoflower).
  • The lights needs to have a European warehouse because taxes is a pain.
  • My budget is max 300 Euro

Thinking 100-150 watt would be perfect for my tent but i can't find them anywhere near my price range.From what i read Vero and Cob led technology is the best atm .

Thank you 420 people :)

Hey all . I did my first grow using cfl lights and a diy tent . I so much loved the sport and i want to invest some money in a tent and lights. Finding a tent was not an issue but finding led lights is so hard. I've been searching and googling for hours and as soon as i find a good panel in my price range i read a review that it's outdated and doesn't worth it so if anyone is willing to share some knowledge i would appreciate that.
By the way please don't suggest to DIY .I know it's worth it unfortunately i am not good on crafting nor have any tools.

Here is a little form :

• Thinking 0.8x0.8x1.8 (Want to grow 3-4 plants, prob autoflower).
  • The lights needs to have a European warehouse because taxes is a pain.
  • My budget is max 250 Euro

Thinking 100-150 watt would be perfect for my tent but i can't find them anywhere near my price range.From what i read Vero and Cob led technology is the best atm .

Thank you 420 people :)

Look at black diamond perfect sun technology? Pricey but worth the return and investment trust me. You will be upgrading later anyways we all do. Lol

Look at black diamond perfect sun technology? Pricey but worth the return and investment trust me. You will be upgrading later anyways we all do. Lol

Hey , thanks for replying but they don't have a European warehouse so i will have to pay 30% more in custom fees so it doesn't worth it.

Hey , thanks for replying but they don't have a European warehouse so i will have to pay 30% more in custom fees so it doesn't worth it.

Anything Mars hydro, meizhi , Vipar spectra, or Apollo horticulture will work just fine. I've got small 100 real watt Meizhi and apollo lights I'm happy with.

Ya I'd go king lights mars hydro is okay service sucky to be honest .

Vispera good better then mars I've been told and kinda have seen better results then mars .

Just remember you get for what you pay for . A good friend of mine said once it's all about that light intensity gd luck

Anything Mars hydro, meizhi , Vipar spectra, or Apollo horticulture will work just fine. I've got small 100 real watt Meizhi and apollo lights I'm happy with.

I checked them all and they all seem really bad. Firstly they don't have a EU warehouse(except mars) as stated in op. Secondly they don't include what leds they are using . To my understanding they are just chinese leds rebranded . I am actually looking for decent light .

Thank you for your input though.

Ya I'd go king lights mars hydro is okay service sucky to be honest .

Vispera good better then mars I've been told and kinda have seen better results then mars .

Just remember you get for what you pay for . A good friend of mine said once it's all about that light intensity gd luck

Hey thanks for the suggestion but almost 500 euro is way out of my budget at this moment.

I checked them all and they all seem really bad. Firstly they don't have a EU warehouse(except mars) as stated in op. Secondly they don't include what leds they are using . To my understanding they are just chinese leds rebranded . I am actually looking for decent light .

The basic Mars LED lights do use generic 3w/5w leds. Break into the Pro II Epistar series for named LEDs (at a higher price of course). At the top end they have Cree LEDs. Good reviews on these & decent grows in some journals using them. I bought a Pro II Epistar 160 for my soon-to-be-set-up 2x4. Mars are also about to launch a Cob for $249 USD. And they have an EU warehouse.

are you worried on the cost of electricity for your light or is it you just want to try leds?

if it were me you can get some pretty good 250/400w hps lights out there that dont really cost alot to run.

This will be my next light.

Roleadro 2nd Generation 600W LED Plant Grow Light Upgraded Full Spectrum Indoor Growing Light with 120pcs 5W Chips Roleadro 2nd Generation 600W LED Plant Grow Light Upgraded Full Spectrum Indoor Growing Light with 120pcs 5W Chips

Try perfect sun he has smaller lights.talk to Neil see what he can work out for you. He was very helpful with my lights

Can't wait to meet the guy seems like a nice fair minded fella .

i'm using one of these per plant and am very happy with them so far. they have excellent reviews overall.

Galaxyhydro 300w LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Plants Veg and Flower, Added Daisy Chain Function, and Larger Size Plant Light

Have you looked into the COB LED components? You may be able to do a diy project for cheap over there. I was watching a newer YouTube video earlier today.
It's not economical enough for me because I can find good lights at great prices.
For what I researched today, all components would cost me @150 USD to build a 650W diy COB setup. I can get a 600W LED light on Amazon today for $135 on sale. I'm currently running the 300W version of the same light that's for sale.
420-magazine-mobile624021023.jpg

This will be my next light.

Roleadro 2nd Generation 600W LED Plant Grow Light Upgraded Full Spectrum Indoor Growing Light with 120pcs 5W Chips Roleadro 2nd Generation 600W LED Plant Grow Light Upgraded Full Spectrum Indoor Growing Light with 120pcs 5W Chips

Thank you for posting but i try to avoid chinese panels.

Have you looked into the COB LED components? You may be able to do a diy project for cheap over there. I was watching a newer YouTube video earlier today.
It's not economical enough for me because I can find good lights at great prices.
For what I researched today, all components would cost me @150 USD to build a 650W diy COB setup. I can get a 600W LED light on Amazon today for $135 on sale. I'm currently running the 300W version of the same light that's for sale.
420-magazine-mobile624021023.jpg

Is it cob? Do you have a link ?

Back
Top Bottom