Need Help Finding A Cannabis With Short Flowering Time

Serpent

I know there a few types but i know I'm may be missing something I'm looking for a quick flowering cannabis but still have a nice body buzz any info and help would be nice thank you

I know there a few types but i know I'm may be missing something I'm looking for a quick flowering cannabis but still have a nice body buzz any info and help would be nice thank you

I would go with the Auto's. Luckily northern lights dose come in "auto"..

"Auto's" is the "automatic" seeds of cannabis. They are genetically modified and made to create a "automatic" flowering plant. So there is no need to worry about light cycles, (switching from 18/6 to 12/12) or proper temps. Well, there is. But very minimal. Autos automatically flower and you can purchase "Automatic seeds" that from seed to harvest is only 60 day's.. Is that fast/easy enough for you? :Namaste:

I'm growing them now lol NL it's done dec 7 thats 10 weeks i need 6 week 7week i have never grown auto only female seeds

I would go with the Auto's. Lucklily northern lights dose come in "auto"..

"Auto's" is the "automatic" seeds of cannabis. The are genetically modified and made to create a "automatic" flowering plant. So there is no need to worry about light cycles, Or proper temps. Well, there is. But very minimal. Autos automatically flower and you can purchase "Automatic seeds" that from seed to harvest is only 60 day's.. IS that fast enough for you?

ok sweet so when I'm looking at seeds by Auto seeds for fast flowing

Back
Top Bottom