Need help first grow!

Layingace

420 Member
As you can see shes not happy.. why are her leaves curling the bottom ones are also like dried out. DDA 9 days old
20200331_023054.jpg

:welcome: :420: @Layingace

First it looks over watered. Second you can put your hand over your plant, if the light is hot on the back of your hand, it's too hot for the baby, move upward till your hand is comfortably warm. Third, that soil is rated N-50 P-80 K-100, am I reading that right :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: cuz damn, that's hot enough to burn my house down....Seedling Starter Mix...NO NUTRIENTS!!!

:welcome: :420: @Layingace

First it looks over watered. Second you can put your hand over your plant, if the light is hot on the back of your hand, it's too hot for the baby, move upward till your hand is comfortably warm. Third, that soil is rated N-50 P-80 K-100, am I reading that right :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: cuz damn, that's hot enough to burn my house down....Seedling Starter Mix...NO NUTRIENTS!!!
Hello MochaBud, yeah the NPK is mg per litre and the bag says its designed for seedlings and clones what do you recommend?. the light it was abit close I have moved it up. As for being over watered nothing I can do about that till it drys am I right?

Hello MochaBud, yeah the NPK is mg per litre and the bag says its designed for seedlings and clones what do you recommend?. the light it was abit close I have moved it up. As for being over watered nothing I can do about that till it drys am I right?
I use a seed starter mix with no nutrients and it's completely organic :thumb:
Jiffy.JPG

Hows she looking guys day 14 I've started LST shes quiet compact so it was a bit difficult I dipped the main head and moves some fan leave to expose new growth to light. Any advice??
20200404_183009.jpg
20200404_183042.jpg
20200404_224930.jpg
20200404_224936.jpg

DDA??? Dark Devil - dont need to do any training she wont get big enough to worry about it really.

Most problems come from too much fussing with the plants. They grow A LOT better with less touching. Its real. Leave the plant alone she will grow fine and better with less touching and fussing.

She's gonna start flowering soon and she will stop getting taller. Beings she's only like 6" tall now don't get your hopes up for a big plant.

Best advice I can give a new grower of cannabis is grow out a plant naturally and see how they grow. Then use your experience with the next plant you grow.

DDA's I usually plant 15 seeds and grow them all out at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom