need help with little spots in top leaves near veins, pics an info included.

Jasus420toif

hi everyone,

I just switched my plant to 12/12 yesterday and it was good and healthy but today I noticed some light spots on some of the top leaves, can somebody tell me what it could be?

info:
LSD barney's farm
soil (light mix with perlite)
temp is around 28-30°C
RH is around 40%
it's day 2 of flowering, day 48 in total
400W hps light
sometimes i use tap water, sometimes rain water, but yesterday I used destilled water for the first time
hesi nutes at recommended strength.

pics

IMG_20150525_121154.jpg

IMG_20150525_121204.jpg

the full plant itself:

IMG_20150524_122759.jpg

IMG_20150524_122815.jpg

I did notice some twisting of the leaves the last few days but I think this is due to ph problems, the ph meter i bought is shitty and it isn't accurate at all.. but tomorrow i'm getting a ghe ph test kit.

If the spots would be a problem related to the ph problem then it's ok cause I'll solve my ph problems tomorrow, but if it's something different I need to know so that I can take care of it.

thanks for any replies.

:Namaste:

If you look at the very tips of the leaves you can clearly see some nute burn. Really nothing to worry about on that front as it's just the tips, but does need to be looked at soon to ensure no spreading. That in itself could be down to the wrong PH. The twisting leaves could very well be a copper problem, but again, that is again most probably caused by incorrect PH.
So, get your PH sorted and check it daily for change.
I do think once your PH is correct, she will be fine.

thanks for the replies! :thumb:

I finlly got my GH ph test kit this morning and my tap water is ph 8.5!!
my rainwater was around 7.5

I ph downed my feeding water to 6.0 and my runoff was around 7.

so I can finally give my girl some proper ph'ed water :cheesygrinsmiley:

those spots did spread a little bit around some leaves, not older leaves and not the newest leaves but in the middle, I hope this is a ph related issue and it's solved quickly...

ther than that I'm seeing piltils everywhere on the nodes, and she's stretching fast! it's now day 5 of flowering

here's a pic (she's a little underwatered at the time of the pic) :
IMG_20150529_133835.jpg

:peacetwo:

well she's looking great now:
IMG_20150530_125449.jpg
µµ

BUT I'm still not sure what those spots are.. it's not spreading fast at all, it's very slow..
I inspect my leaves thoroughly every day with a little microscope and I haven't seen any eggs, bugs, larvae or anything moving..

however i did see something strange today, it was a little bubble on one of my leaves, it was white with a brown top:
IMG_20150530_124933.jpg

IMG_20150530_124836.jpg

IMG_20150530_124531.jpg

i removed it with the little part of the leaf it was attached to, i hope it's not an egg of some sort...

Back
Top Bottom