New grow from different medium, different light

Pistol03

Hi guys. Been a while since I've been on here but starting a new grow with canna terra professional plus with the vega and flower. I'm also using seaweed as a liquid spray. I've never used this technique. Always used canna coco and canna a&b. Also I'm using a mars ts1000 led to help with temps. Anyone got any tips please for ph or other additives if needed. I'm using 3 autos in a 1.2m x1.2m tent. Cheers tokers

Welcome Pistol03!

Excuse my newbness, but I'm assuming that your talking about using coco as your medium?

I've never done a coco grow, heck I'm not even done my first ebb and flow grow, but take a look into cal mag, most coco growers need to add it (to my understanding).

A great way is to setup a grow journal! This way people can follow along and help along the way, it's also a great way for newbies like myself to learn.

Welcome Pistol03!

Excuse my newbness, but I'm assuming that your talking about using coco as your medium?

I've never done a coco grow, heck I'm not even done my first ebb and flow grow, but take a look into cal mag, most coco growers need to add it (to my understanding).

A great way is to setup a grow journal! This way people can follow along and help along the way, it's also a great way for newbies like myself to learn.
It's meant to be a soil. I've never used soil before.

Back
Top Bottom