New Grow

eitay69

hii

I want Say what you think!!!

day 22

2295.jpg

How does it look?:)

Me too... Looking pretty good though. Your leaves are starting to curl up like they are praying... that could be the start of a magnesium or iron deficiency. You may want to add 1tsp per gallon of water. How close are the lights? They may be getting too much heat if they are really close.

hey everyone starts somewhere...at least your trying. Im along for the ride.... good luck with the grow but it looks strong.. maybe its a short growing strain some dank ass kush or something... do you know the strain?

dont feed everyday...but look good still...space is nice and clean..good luck nice start
oh yea and that pot..u may wana start 12/12 or it will get rootbound..so u mite have to repot sooner or later if u go much longer...cuz ur plant has to grow in that pot for min 8weeks..so do u think u can repot asap so it can grow nice and big...jus mt 2 cents..im new to this aswell..im sure to pro's will cum talk about it..but nice work keep it up ull b very happy at the end

Looks great! What the little one in the clear container? I'm assuming it's a clone? You might wanna wrap some tape around the container to keep light out for the roots.

Back
Top Bottom