1st time

LucianoTC

420 Member
Hii guys, so I'm growing one plant, it's my first attempt I found a seed and some bud I had bought, and potted it expecting nothing and it came thru, it's 8 days old and looking closely there's white, looks like crystals is that normal this early on?

Attachments

• IMG_20190614_004903.jpg
    IMG_20190614_004903.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20190614_004802.jpg
    IMG_20190614_004802.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20190614_004657.jpg
    IMG_20190614_004657.jpg
    377.9 KB · Views: 46
Welcome Luciano to 420 magazine
Looks good from here , a little stretch. You’ll need some air to strengthen the stalk . I don’t remember any frost on a seedling .

Hii nice to meet you :D Yea is stretched it was just on a window sill, but I got a light, arrived 2 days ago so hopefully will stop it
Do you have a small fan , a little air will strengthen it .

Welcome to the site! Lol no their won’t be crystals growing already, you have to wait a couple months and flip the light timer to 12/12 and she will start flowering within 4-5 days.

A lot to learn, stick around and you will in deed learn.

In the mean time, drop in at my journal and have a read if interested. It’s located below my post called Blue Angel 2019.

Nice healthy looking seedling you have.

Welcome.

Welcome to the site! Lol no their won’t be crystals growing already, you have to wait a couple months and flip the light timer to 12/12 and she will start flowering within 4-5 days.

A lot to learn, stick around and you will in deed learn.

In the mean time, drop in at my journal and have a read if interested. It’s located below my post called Blue Angel 2019.

Nice healthy looking seedling you have.
Thanks yea I'll check it out, haha no didn't think was thc but couldn't find much online what it was, something the plant produces to fight bugs best I found so thought I'd ask here

Welcome to 420,Luciano :welcome:
Those actually are trichomes,just not the stalked trichomes that hold the THC
Those are called Simple unicellular trichomes and the they're even found on the cotyledons.
No,I'm not that smart,but google is....

Those are called Simple unicellular trichomes and the they're even found on the cotyledons.
It had me wanting to know what it was !
Thanks Carcass, learned something new today. I like it !

Hii guys, so I'm growing one plant, it's my first attempt I found a seed and some bud I had bought, and potted it expecting nothing and it came thru, it's 8 days old and looking closely there's white, looks like crystals is that normal this early on?
:rofl::rofl: Well guess I'm late to this party :popcorn: Beat me too it @carcass :passitleft:

:welcome: to :420: LucianoTC:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom