New Grower: Excited To Learn

I have addison disease, type 1 diabetes. Trying to get figured out strains, I want to be active during the day and relax and sleep pain free

But definitely open to advice and help for my first grow I still need to order seeds

I'm type 2.
You're probably looking for a couple different strains.

For a night time buzz I like Great White Shark. It has a very strong body stone and is commonly used for pain and insomnia. Its an older strain, but a winner.

For a day time strain its kind of up to your tolerance. Sometimes strains that keep you up make your heart beat go up too. If thats a problem for you then please proceed with caution

My tolerance is pretty good I smoke almost every day, and I get some kush and regular weed but it's getting harder to keep buying it. So I said to hell with it and started my building of the grow room.

My tolerance is pretty good I smoke almost every day, and I get some kush and regular weed but it's getting harder to keep buying it. So I said to hell with it and started my building of the grow room.
Cool.
We use the same nutrients, and my method is RDWC which sounds similar to yours. I have a link in my signature called MY RDWC which goes into some detail explaining my system. We have a lot in common. I look forward to helping you with your system if you need it

Yeah I already went to the page and yeah your grow is bad ass looking. Going to use 1/2" PVC pipe coming out of bottom and running in front to the pump, from the pump on the other side PVC goes up to the top and pours back Into tote but I am thinking 1/2 tubing any suggestions?

Yeah I already went to the page and yeah your grow is bad ass looking. Going to use 1/2" PVC pipe coming out of bottom and running in front to the pump, from the pump on the other side PVC goes up to the top and pours back Into tote but I am thinking 1/2 tubing any suggestions?
I think I would need pictures. Do you plan on using a reservoir and a tub? I think this would help someone in a wheel chair quite a bit. Also an auto-fill valve so you don't need to carry water to your plants everyday

I am using a 5gal bucket as a reservoir, kind of and a sump pump to transfer water from the 5gal bucket tub faucet to the tote with garden hose

I am using a 5gal bucket as a reservoir, kind of and a sump pump to transfer water from the 5gal bucket tub faucet to the tote with garden hose
Ok good. Trying to limbo under a plant to feed it in its 5th week of flower would suck.

So water will travel back from the tote to the res by gravity? Or will it be pumped back to the res?

Shit, all that work un boxing and setting everything for installation I go and have addison disease crisis attack now I'm back in the er crap I will never get this damn grow tent set up

Shit, all that work un boxing and setting everything for installation I go and have addison disease crisis attack now I'm back in the er crap I will never get this damn grow tent set up
That sucks. Take your time dude. Sounds like youre on the right track. If I'm working on something like this I think about all the possible ways to do it, and where it could fail, so when i get to it a lot of the problems have been adressed.

No res just the tote and I use the 5gal bucket to fill it. The top of the tote I am rigging it so I cant lift it up

What do you put your seeds in? Before you put them in your netpot's? ROCKWOOL, jiffy pellets, what do you germinate in? Any advice would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom