New grower from Oklahoma City

FourTwoZero420

Im new to growing this is my first plant im currently growing a Cinderella 99 clone i got from the despensiry 2 days ago im growing just the one plant in a 24"x24"x48" grow tent with a 300w full spectrum LED grow light hanging around 13" from my plant im really wanting to learn more on how to grow to my full potential but need some help anyone willing to help me would be greatly appreciated

Welcome to 420!
We're all here to help if we can-all of us were "new to growing" at one time,so you're at the right place for answers and advice...

Im new to growing this is my first plant im currently growing a Cinderella 99 clone i got from the despensiry 2 days ago im growing just the one plant in a 24"x24"x48" grow tent with a 300w full spectrum LED grow light hanging around 13" from my plant im really wanting to learn more on how to grow to my full potential but need some help anyone willing to help me would be greatly appreciated
:welcome: to :420:FourTwoZero420...

And that's what this community is for...to help you help yourself :yummy: ...I picked up my "hobbie" in '07 and didn't have anyone to help...it was read read read and trial and error...wish I had known about this place then :lot-o-toke: ...I could have saved a bundle $$$...

Start a journal on your grow and people will flock to give you advice :peace::hug:

Welcome !

If you can, try and find the spec sheet for that light. My light is a "450w", it actually pulls 202w at the wall which is what the smart guys (who have really just erred before us) go by. It's spec sheet says something like 30" off seedlings, 24" off veg and "18 off for flower. Well of course I started at 18" on my seedlings right? While it was a huge improvement from my desk lamp, I discovered after some wasted time that 18" was too close, and it caused my plants to grow slower than they could be and become squat little hobbits. Now hobbits can get fat and some people love hobbits here but my point is 18" was too damn close for 450 and and 13" for your 300 sounds about the same ratio. I'm super new myself, but I'd advise it'd be best to scrounge up that spec sheet and make sure, so you can race to the end on the proper length legs not on hobbit legs. Cheers!:yahoo::headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom