Day 40
Day4012.jpg

Looking good buddy. Just a quick reminder about outdoor growing. You don't necessarily have to give them 18 hours when they are getting the sun light in the spring and early summer. Its after that, that you will need to give it the artificial light to keep them vegging. We are still getting 15+ hours of light right now (5am-8:25pm). The sun is far more powerful than our grow lights. I have one out on my back porch that is growing insane even though its in the shade from 1pm and later.

Hey Van Stank, thanks for the comment, I do need constructive criticism, since I am new to this. I felt like I have been playing catch-up since we had a cold spring in New England. I think I'll just let nature take care of things on sunny days and use the LED's on rainy days. Take Care.................going to check out your journal now!

Hey Van Stank, thanks for the comment, I do need constructive criticism, since I am new to this. I felt like I have been playing catch-up since we had a cold spring in New England. I think I'll just let nature take care of things on sunny days and use the LED's on rainy days. Take Care.................going to check out your journal now!

How long do you plan on vegging your girls? If you are growing outdoors, I would consider just letting nature take its course if your plant isn't a long flower Sativa. It will switch when nature has told it that its time.

I know all about the cold spring brother, my outdoor garden (veggies) are way behind.

And please don't take it as criticism, its just more of helpful information for you to use as see fit brother.

Hi Van Stank, I have been just letting things happen and hope it goes well. This is all new and fun for me, I plan to keep things the way they are for a least the next two weeks and then decided on my next move, so I do not mind any advice... Thanks

Hi webuilt I'm also a new grower in mass. Had lots of issues with the terrible spring but things are going good now! Look forward to reading more of your journal posts!

Hi Kaymen667, Thanks for stopping by, do you have a journal? or maybe post a pic of your girls here! What are you growing? Nice to hear a lot of Mass growers.....take care

Day 50
DAY507.jpg

A little warm today, gave them a drink after picture time. They seem well, any ideas are welcome, may want to start flower soon?

Thanks Van Stank, The sun does wonders for plants and people, I have noticed that the 3 plants in fabric pots have much more dense growth than the 2 in plastic pots, lesson learned for next grow.

Another MA grower and might I add a very nice looking grow Webuilt. I only have one completed grow so I too am new to this. And they were auto flowers although I am currently growing two Blueberry feminized plants. I'm assuming your intentions are to provide the plant with twelve hours of darkness in your house/darkended cabinet or whatever. While I was growing the autos I also started the blueberries (not well planned) pic attached. I now have them in a tent but would have started them flowering much sooner if I could have. Best of luck. Enjoy.
IMG_133134.JPG

Hey Reddot55, thanks for stopping by, I do have a dark cabinet for 12/12 flowering that I may start soon. I just ordered some blueberry auto's last week to add to my first grow, just experimenting, hoping to learn from mistakes and from reading all the journals here...good luck with your grow.

Is this the start of something I should worry about?
prob11.JPG

This showed up on one of my five plants (mid way in the plant).
Maybe do to warm weather, they are outside in direct sunlight.
I feed only once a week, not over doing the nutes.
I use only distilled water.

Back
Top Bottom