Hey BraicaBrick, I was hoping that was all it was, been warm and sunny here so maybe I'll cut the amount of direct sunlight, glad to be able to legal grow here in Mass

First post, been reading this forum for about 3 weeks. Also a Masshole here , and am jealous you get to do yours outside, wish I had the balls to do it where I am. How are they going , they look great, was wondering what day did you start them from seed ?

Hi Poopypal, I started from seed on May 14th, but due to a cold spring, as you know, it was a slow start, but now with the warm weather things are going much better. My backyard is hidden from the street and neighbors, just have to be careful of uninvited visitors. I also have a journal link under my signature.

I have some clones from around 5/22ish, your plants look A lot more healthy and established than my clones but I guess that's what the natural sunlight will do

Enjoying the Sunshine, storms forecast for the afternoon.
sun9.JPG

plants are doing well.
3 - Strawberry Kush plants range from 22"-25"
2 - Bubblegum plants 14" & 22"

Enjoying the Sunshine, storms forecast for the afternoon.
sun9.JPG

plants are doing well.
3 - Strawberry Kush plants range from 22"-25"
2 - Bubblegum plants 14" & 22"

Hey Man. Nice plants. They look really healthy. Keep it up. I'm a new grower in Mass also. I have an outdoor Purple Kush. Just testing the waters getting a feel for my next grow. Check it out let me know what you think.

sunny Day in Mass, but storms are coming
sun9.JPG

My outside plant is damn near 6 feet tall now. I can't believe how fast its growing. I think maybe next year I will grow a female outdoors and see how she does.

Hey Van Stank, saw your ATF outdoor plant on your journal, I think it may be close to the tree category. My plants are all Indica so I think max height is around 32", tallest one is 26-27" so far. take care

Hey Van Stank, saw your ATF outdoor plant on your journal, I think it may be close to the tree category. My plants are all Indica so I think max height is around 32", tallest one is 26-27" so far. take care

Here is the latest picture from that outdoor experiment. Its just short of 6' tall as of today. It only gets about 4-5 hours of direct sunlight and its only in a 5 gallon pot. It should really be in a bigger pot for sure.

20170708_193002.jpg

20170708_193104.jpg

Day 60
Day603.jpg

Strawberry Kush #1 & #2 are now on Day4 of switch to 12/12 flower cycle
Also Bubblegum #1 is switched
SK# 3 & BG #2 are left to nature making up it's own mind when to flower
So far So good, hoping for continued luck!

Hey Webuilt (fellow Masshole). Glad to have you here in the wonderful world of 420 Magazine. Some really great people around so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask away. Your girl (assuming its a Fem seed) looks great!
also a masshole lol
ill sub up for this grow !

Blueberry (Auto)
Blueberry70.JPG

Missed the solo cup challenge, but decide to drop a blueberry seed as my sixth plant, since that is how many we are legal in Mass

probably because it rains everyday so far this summer haha

It really doesn't get a lot of the rain water due to where I am hiding it. I have to water every other day regardless. But certainly, any rainwater helps.

Back
Top Bottom