New Grower, what am I doing wrong?

Lol yes I am one of 3 people in the USA that have this strain of thai. This thai was sought after vigorously in 1974 by my best friends dad he brought back 50 seeds and I so happen to be one of the lucky 3 that got this plant :) I have had it tested and it tests out at 32% 80 20 indica dominant she kicks yo u in the face I can't finish a bowl to myself

Sent from my SM-S902L using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Wish I could get a clone of that are you in PAC NW? Seattle is home for me so LMK I am very interested??

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Nice. Finally someone here who puts his light where it should be. It only needs to penetrate down 2 feet of the canopy. Plants need to grow into the light. The sun doesn't move closer

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Especially with LEDs, it hard to get the exact distance right (especially for those us that grew up using traditional fluorescent tubes where the plant would 1/2" away).

But I agree, when in doubt put it farther away, the plant will stretch and reach with it leaves, this is better than frying it at close range.

Leds have columnized rays of light that travel super farther then that of mh/hps lights. So they can definitely be farther away than gas filled bulbs. Smaller Leds are best on a light mover to get better canopy coverage

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom